• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

ReiGun

FLCL did nothing for me.

Also, since it was mentioned a little ways back, Sailor Moon was the shit. Someone needs to put that one of these many anime streaming services we have now.

Imm0rt4l

FLCL is fucking weird, yet enjoyable.

I don't really watch anime these days. Most of the stuff has wack ass typical JP tropes, horrible stories wack characters and filled with moe. Anime was cool when it had more alpha characters like Duke fucking Togo. Nowadays we get characters like Shinji Ikari.

Cowboy Bebop still reigns supreme though. Samurai Champloo was my shit too.

When there is a little girl with that generic "cute" voice or the effete ruler/villain I drop that shit immediately. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing dudes slashing each other up, then some little shit is all sugoiiii~~~ It happened in Samurai 7 and I hated it. That show was nonsense outside of the fight scenes.

When there is a little girl with that generic "cute" voice or the effete ruler/villain I drop that shit immediately. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing dudes slashing each other up, then some little shit is all sugoiiii~~~ It happened in Samurai 7 and I hated it. That show was nonsense outside of the fight scenes.

I hear you. Western media is bad enough with portrayals of girls/women. Anime is even worse.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
If you like Two and a Half Men you'll like Big Bang Theory. The jokes between the two are one in the same.

That show is the same damn horrible unfunny mess. Except that I want drop an elbow on Jon cryer for some reason

DominoKid

Azumanga Daioh is the goddamn devil. Even back then I knew there was something I shouldn't like about it.

If you like Two and a Half Men you'll like Big Bang Theory. The jokes between the two are one in the same.

idk 2.5 kills me. it's hilarious and there's hot chicks. that's a win in my book.
i feel like BBT insults my intelligence.

i used to hate on 2.5 until i watched it. i hate on BBT more now that i've watched it.

it's crazy how such basic approaches to sitcoms can have wildly different quality results.

char_17841.jpg

duke togo was that nigga, we need more manly anime leads

Someone needed to buy their kid a new Xbox this Christmas (Probably DY shopping for Jr.), got my bank card info and went to Best Buy

I still have the card but it never left my possession, so I had to cancel the card. Worst Black Friday ever

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Come at me
Show blows. Complaining about having to watch trapped in the closet and yet you voluntarily waste your time with "hehe funny geek culture" show? Boo.

I had two dinners yesterday but I'm grumpy today because everyone else took leftovers so instead of cranberry, turkey and stuffing sandwiches I get to eat mac n struggle cheese for lunch today.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Best anime is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Manliest character is Kamina.

No point in argument, folks.

The one thing I hate about the series is how unbeatable people think the unit is.

And castle of Cagliostro is my shit. The animation, the soundtrack.. I've stopped what I was doing to watch it before

Top Bottom