• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Onemic

The little I've played of all stars make me disagree. I can't play brawl without modifications. And no roy makes me not want to give a fuck either. Its fucking Sean all over again.

Roy was the shit.

And Brawls balance is broken as fuck. Just play sonic and use his super. Game won.

Every time I see Sony Smash Bros, I just think how stupid the score system is, and how individual hits don't really seem to matter much, and how all these canned combos these characters have are pretty damn silly since you'll never finish them in a FFA, and how faded the colors look, and how the characters are sometimes hard to read because they don't stand out against some of the dull backgrounds, and how I just wish they said, "Fuck it, direct clone of Smash Bros Melee, let's goooooo" and the game would be better for it.

edit: and FUCK Brawl. Melee 4 lyfe

Question. I'm going dive into that Sony $199 deal for the vita or ps3 plus some game. I already had a ps3 that died on me, and I don't really want to buy a ps3 right before copping the ps4... but.. it's the vita... how long will that thing actually be around? Which way should I go?

Either way I'm going to beat the sugar grits and kraft mac & cheese out of PartTimeWarrior in all stars.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Roy was the shit.

And Brawls balance is broken as fuck. Just play sonic and use his super. Game won.

Diddys super is fucked too. And then theres Mario's super that you can jump over. What's the purpose of it? I kinda wish dr Mario was in so we could see how bad his final smash would be.

Question. I'm going dive into that Sony $199 deal for the vita or ps3 plus some game. I already had a ps3 that died on me, and I don't really want to buy a ps3 right before copping the ps4... but.. it's the vita... how long will that thing actually be around? Which way should I go?

Either way I'm going to beat the sugar grits and kraft mac & cheese out of PartTimeWarrior in all stars.

I'd go PS3. Vita is dead.

Onemic

At this point in time the Vita has plenty of games, way more than the 3DS relative to when it came out.(Id even go as far to say that there are more games worth playing on the vita now than the 3DS overall, minus the estore) The problem however lies in Vita's future releases, which aint looking too hot.

I will say that if the vita follows the way of the psp in terms of being homebrew compatible, it will completely be worth it.

I would go for the PS3 if you don't have any other home console right now

At this point in time the Vita has plenty of games, way more than the 3DS relative to when it came out. The problem however lies in Vita's future releases, which aint looking too hot.

I will say that if the vita follows the way of the psp in terms of being homebrew compatible, it will completely be worth it.

I do love my Vita, my only complaint is Sony packaged this thing with a 4GB card and if you plan on going digital for some games you will definitely have to drop around 70 bucks for a bigger card (which I'm dealing with right now)

I'm leaning towards the vita cause I think I'd get use out of it even after I buy into the next gen. Plus law school keeps me too busy for much gameplay in front of the tv.

Parallax

Ike > Roy tho...

No. Not even close. Me and Roy rolled deep. There was a level of finesse with Roy. Get in close because his strength is close to the hilt. Deal damage, smash em off, and move on. Ike is like "my first smash character". Just spam the specials over and over and snipe others kills.

Parallax

It would be the only game I would consider getting, and even then I think I'd only play the game for a weekend or two and never touch it again. It's definitely not the killer app it was hyped up to be.

It really wasn't. I'm holding my 3ds out for a future pokemon, and potential lbx.

Parallax

So with tenchi muyo gxp being on toonami, I decided to go through some of the other series., and started with isekai no seikishi monogatari(the series about tenchi's half brother) and damn, they really strived to outdo tenchi in the getting women category. They made this series so that it would have a harem ending...

DominoKid

of all the toonami anime, tenchi was the one i always ignored.
shit i think i've seen more episodes of cardcaptor sakura and sailor moon.

sailor moon wasnt bad though...

Parallax

of all the toonami anime, tenchi was the one i always ignored.
shit i think i've seen more episodes of cardcaptor sakura and sailor moon.

sailor moon wasnt bad though...

Other than Tokyo, the tenchi series are pretty good.

DominoKid

Kuramas swag comes in form of him not giving a fuck. And I like moonlight knight better(his theme was awesome)

it used to crack me up in middle school how everybody liked hiei the most. i did too but not that much
i was the only kurama fan.
everybody liked yusuke a lot, how could you not. one of the GOATs
i was the oddball that didnt like kuwabara though. any time the show focused on him it just seemed like such a drag.

sn: im watching scarjo on letterman right now. this...this is pleasant. i cant believe she's only 27.

Imm0rt4l

My 3DS just sits by my bedside drawer waiting for me to pick it up for another poop and play run, but it never happens.

I've been thinking about getting a handheld, never owned one before.....scratch that I had a gameboy color. I mostly want to see the hype behind 999.

I'm sick as fuck today. Coughed up a bit of blood last night. God I hope I don't have pneumonia, TB or Bronchitis.

Bad timing, get well.

Top Bottom