• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

A.E Suggs

Adventure Time
The Walking Dead
The looney toons show(If I can catch it)
WWE Raw
UFC(Rarely now)

That's all I watch regularly. That Moral Oral special earlier this week was really good too.

I've given Community a few chances but it always lets me down. Dat Alison Brie tho....

That's all I watch regularly and if even you can call it that. I'm almost never at home and when I am I more or less have work to do and I more than likely play the game as a substitute to TV.

PlayDat

There's something about Friends that I really like. Can't explain it, but I can understand why others hate it. The whole Ross and Rachel things sucked though since you always kinda knew how it'd end and it just felt like they were dragging it out as long as possible. I've been catching an episode of Friends almost Everyday on Nick at Nite lately. Perfect show to fall asleep to.

Seinfeld is my shit though. I was pretty young when the show ended so I caught up on it through reruns on TBS. I remember being pretty disappointed by the finale when I first watched it so I can understand being turned off from the show if that's the first episode you ever see of it.

I watched the entire run of Arrested Development on Netflix over the summer. Probably the best of all the modern sitcoms I've seen. Don't understand how anyone could hate on that. I think I'll go back through the whole series eventually since I know there're a bunch of jokes I didn't notice the first time around.

Onemic

All I watch is Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and Game of Thrones

Adventure Time seems pretty sick and I don't know why Id on't watch it.

Slayven

There's something about Friends that I really like. Can't explain it, but I can understand why others hate it. The whole Ross and Rachel things sucked though since you always kinda knew how it'd end and it just felt like they were dragging it out as long as possible. I've been catching an episode of Friends almost Everyday on Nick at Nite lately. Perfect show to fall asleep to.

Seinfeld is my shit though. I was pretty young when the show ended so I caught up on it through reruns on TBS. I remember being pretty disappointed by the finale when I first watched it so I can understand being turned off from the show if that's the first episode you ever see of it.

I watched the entire run of Arrested Development on Netflix over the summer. Probably the best of all the modern sitcoms I've seen. Don't understand how anyone could hate on that. I think I'll go back through the whole series eventually since I know there're a bunch of jokes I didn't notice the first time around.

Don't hate it, just find it overrated.

ReiGun

Breaking Bad, Arrow, Black Dynamite, TMNT, Green Lantern, Young Justice.

Beyond these, my tv is basically just background noise.

Breaking Bad
Walking Dead
True Blood
BoardWalk
American Dad
NFL,NBA,MLB

Thats my TV watching rotation, every now and then Ill check out Cartoon Network and Adult Swim

DominoKid

What tha...? You cats going to tell me you got the fuckin' CW on your favorites/DVR now?

I'm playing. My wife loved Sienfeld. Personally, I can't stand Friends and tolerate Sienfeld. Odd that Curb Your Enthusiasm is an amazing show however. And I can NOT watch anything on CBS personally. NCIS, CSI, Hawaii 5-0... all crap!

Im a sucker for police procedurals (low investment tv) and CBS is a beast at making them.

Miami Vice is the GOAT procedural though.

DY's new tag > > >

TV:
Supernatural
Revolution (lol)
Fringe
Misfits (Hulu)
Key and Peel
Up all night
Grimm

I need to get caught up on the most recent season of breaking bad and mad men too.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Oh, I see you Slayven.

Ll6ah.gif

lol @ DY's tag and Bish's gif......

The Venture Bros., Dexter, and Breaking Bad are my shows.

I like the Black Dynamite cartoon but it doesn't compare to the god-tier movie.

The only shows I'm watching this season are American Horror Story, Walking Dead
and Gossip Girl

DAT BLAKE LIVELY

not counting News, Pro Wrasslin' and Sports all i'm watching is Fringe, DAT^GG, Clone Wars, Young Justice and Black Dynamite.

And i'm watching Burn Notice on Netflix with Breaking Bad on deck next...

My shows are Breaking Bad, The Venture Bros. and Adventure Time; I watch them whenever I get the chance. Everything else I like on basic or cable television seems to get canceled as soon as I warm up to it :(

Outside of those shows, I just leave the TV on PBS at night whenever I want some background noise. I used to watch that I.D. channel a few months ago, but I stopped because it makes your mind numb after a few hours.

Top Bottom