• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Kreed

Seinfield was aight

I missed the boat on Seinfield during it's original airings/ended up watching syndicated episodes since I was on the Martin bandwagon when it was airing in prime time. In fact the first episode of Seinfield I ever watched was the season finale because of all the hype, which wasn't a great way to start watching the show. Still don't regret my decision watching Martin over Seinfield though.

Haters going to hate. This season of HIMYM is goddamn terrible. I hate Ted.

I can't stand HIMYM. I marathoned the series with a friend and my gf. Ted makes the worst decisions ever and the guy who plays him over acts all the fucking time. Lily is a piece of shit, I can't even remember the other girl's name but she's shit. Barney is a shitty person but he's aware and seems to loathe himself at least. The conclusions and moral of some of the episodes are downright stupid.

I wish everyone else died and the show become about Marshal and Barney being co-workers at that evil corporation.

Ted Mosby deserves to die alone.

The last non black sitcom I actually watched from start to finish is Married With Children. That show is GOAT, I always watch it on a lazy day.

G-Fex

Do you have AC3L? I hear its ass.

I haven't played it yet, played MLB the show though, wonderful looking game, PS3 quality man.

I want to get a whole bunch of vita games but I used up my money on the vita, I want to get the metal gear solid collection, ninja gaiden, resistance and that unit 18 game.

DominoKid

The last non black sitcom I actually watched from start to finish is Married With Children. That show is GOAT, I always watch it on a lazy day.

al bundy is my role model.

I bet you like Seinfeld and Friends too.

seinfeld im iffy on. i get the humor. but i have to be high to watch it.

friends really is the perfect sitcom. i totally get why people went crazy over it when it came on.

but yeah, two more really good sitcoms.
another sitcom i came around on was 30 Rock. looking back idk why i didnt like it when it first started.

Slayven

I can't stand HIMYM. I marathoned the series with a friend and my gf. Ted makes the worst decisions ever and the guy who plays him over acts all the fucking time. Lily is a piece of shit, I can't even remember the other girl's name but she's shit. Barney is a shitty person but he's aware and seems to loathe himself at least. The conclusions and moral of some of the episodes are downright stupid.

I wish everyone else died and the show become about Marshal and Barney being co-workers at that evil corporation.

Ted Mosby deserves to die alone.
Brofist.jpg. Ted is so Whitney and self righteous, terrible combination. No wonder chicks don't stick around.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Teds actions toward Stella made me lose respect for him. Everything was done her way and then that marriage shit happened.... yeah fuck that noise. Dude was about to simp down the aisle. And lily can fuck off too. How can a person be so self righteous, and be wrong on a continuing basis.

Slayven

...black motherfucker

jmMkW.jpg

just playing.

LowerLevel

What tha...? You cats going to tell me you got the fuckin' CW on your favorites/DVR now?

I'm playing. My wife loved Sienfeld. Personally, I can't stand Friends and tolerate Sienfeld. Odd that Curb Your Enthusiasm is an amazing show however. And I can NOT watch anything on CBS personally. NCIS, CSI, Hawaii 5-0... all crap!

Adventure Time
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Its Always Sunny
Curb
Key & Peele
South Park
American Dad
Venture Bros
Futurama

That's all I watch regularly. That Moral Oral special earlier this week was really good too.

I've given Community a few chances but it always lets me down. Dat Alison Brie tho....

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Adventure Time
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Its Always Sunny
Curb
Key & Peele
South Park
American Dad
Venture Bros
My list is pretty similar with a few substitutions. I've yet to check out Community but I've been meaning to:

Adventure Time
Mad Men
Its Always Sunny
Key & Peele (the skit with the Wii, LMAO)
New TMNT
South Park
also occasional random netflix shit

Top Bottom