• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
And I'm leaving that thread.

I asked questions with my last post and was told I was citing anecdotal evidence, and was implying that the posts in there were suggesting people were bad or evil.

Just gonna stay in sports threads.

Like I said.

NOPE.

Nothing good can ever come out of a NeoGAF thread if the title contains any variant of "black women." I'm done fighting that fight on an internet forum where a large number of users remain anonymous, and if I'm seen as a punk for such a thing, so be it.

BHZ Mayor

Nothing good can ever come out of a NeoGAF thread if the title contains any variant of "black women." I'm done fighting that fight on an internet forum where a large number of users remain anonymous, and if I'm seen as a punk for such a thing, so be it.

Judging by the last few days, I would even say that for "black" or "women" individually.

I wish someone would ask about that solution.

Repeatedly.

In that thread.

...then again, this thread would probably pay for it if that happened.

I wish someone would ask about that solution.

Repeatedly.

In that thread.

...then again, this thread would probably pay for it if that happened.

Some people have very interesting ideas about black men. Like we all encourage women to be fat so they don't lose the "sugar down low". It's pretty ridiculous.

ReiGun

I don't know how you guys do it. Those threads are fucking landmines, and a real pain just to read.

I commend you all for fighting the good fight, though.

Completely anecdotal, but my experience on this board and chatting up nerds in real life is that they can't comprehend a lot of racial issues. Not sure if it's due to being sheltered or what.

They have a childlike wonder, like that episode of southpark where the kids didn't see anything wrong with their flag:

racist-south-park-flag.jpg

Except they're not children and should know better by now. Talking to folks who have never been privy to other's racism is still probably the most surreal feeling I've had.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't even know where to start with that thread...

I just hope that Londa never sees it.

Onemic

That thread......Some of the comments on the first page really made me smh. I cant remember who said that, 'dont marry black men' statement but that was the biggest facepalm I've had in a while.

That thread......Some of the comments on the first page really made me smh. I cant remember who said that, 'dont marry black men' statement but that was the biggest facepalm I've had in a while.

It was Evilore so yeah. I think that's why many people didn't call him out on it.

Gattsu25

Banned
Because everyone knows we don't read. Unfortunately this is true of a lot us.
Be that as it may, I'm sure that (as a percentage of the illiterate American population) blacks are not in the #1 position.

Also: "Good Lord!" at that thread - I would never have expected that out of evilore

Be that as it may, I'm sure that (as a percentage of the illiterate American population) blacks are not in the #1 position.

Also: "Good Lord!" at that thread - I would never have expected that out of evilore

Yeah I know but it's accepted to make fun of minorities of the internet. Oh yeah Viewtiful JC judging by the amount of orange and blue that looks like Virginia State.

Top Bottom