• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

DominoKid

that gif...good lord lmao.

and people wonder why i don't post NO pics or hardly any personal shit lmao. even still i'm sure detective GAF could find me cause they're so damn impatient & hungry.

LOL @ bish's lock post.

and people wonder why i don't post NO pics or hardly any personal shit lmao. even still i'm sure detective GAF could find me cause they're so damn impatient & hungry.

LOL @ bish's lock post.

I've given up as much personal info as I'm willing to give at this point.

You can find me on PSN, Steam or in NBAgaf/BCT. You don't need anymore information than that.

I've already given too much, this I know. When shit hits the fan I just don't want my parents involved.

I'd be worried in your shoes, but I'm usually overly cautious and still too much info is out there for my liking.

23 years old, banker in downtown LA, hispanic college student.

There's like 5 of us, tops.

Slayven

LOL @ bish's lock post.

I keep my shit on lock. The most some one can find on me is some silly fanfics and non PC posts on another board.

I still see OT as a post-apocalyptic prison in which guards occasionally let an inmate get ripped apart by the others for entertainment.

Keep your FB profiles close y'all

Slayven

There is a local sea food place own by this old family that goes back to the plantation days. Kind of racist but damn if they make awesome hushpuppies

I'm eating a meatball sub from Subway. I got 35$ worth of giftcards for christmas and I'm trying to get these meals out of the way, this is the last of the 35 dollars. The struggle was forced upon me. I started 2013 off wrong.

There isn't a single unbroken Dorito in this whole bag, what the hell Subway?

FreeMufasa

I'd be worried in your shoes, but I'm usually overly cautious and still too much info is out there for my liking.

23 years old, banker in downtown LA, hispanic college student.

There's like 5 of us, tops.

Damn.....he's one ugly fucker.

But gaf is VICIOUS sometimes. It's funny though. You get people saying its bad to insult someone's looks/interests/behaviour because we don't know their mental state and then they do something like this. Reminds me of that James Bond kid in 2008 who still gets cloned today

Fantomex

You guys ever remember stuff when you were young for no reason? Like you just chose to forget about it? and then one day your like I REMEMBER! I use to invent desserts as a kid. A thick flour tortilla, spread some butter, and then sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on it. Put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. and Then cut it into little rolls, like pizza rolls. Now I see it's on recipes.com and someones getting paid for it. I made that at 12 years old! I'm suing somebody.

Sometimes I'm just doing something, then I think back on some rather socially embarrassing shit I did in school out of nowhere, and it's like "ARRRRRRRRRGH"

dude standing on chairs...... oooookkk...

Wait, wait, wait. Wait a second, let me get this straight...

"struggle pizza"

!!!

aju8i.jpg

Do you guys have meat trucks? As in trucks with people that sell meat door to door? Or is that just a south thing?

that's a south thing, shit like that never happened in Brooklyn!

Im never giving personal information about myself on GAF.

did it get wilder than them finding the chick's pic on that website? that's the last bit that i read...

FreeMufasa

Sometimes I'm just doing something, then I think back on some rather socially embarrassing shit I did in school out of nowhere, and it's like "ARRRRRRRRRGH"

If this happens to me ill randomly scream out like "NO!" Even if I'm in public, shiiiiet.

Luckily it doesn't happen much

You guys ever remember stuff when you were young for no reason? Like you just chose to forget about it? and then one day your like I REMEMBER! I use to invent desserts as a kid. A thick flour tortilla, spread some butter, and then sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on it. Put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. and Then cut it into little rolls, like pizza rolls. Now I see it's on recipes.com and someones getting paid for it. I made that at 12 years old! I'm suing somebody.

Why not just make Cinnamon Rolls with icing?

Oh God damn I used to eat that shit too. Looking back don't know why.

Everyone eats that shit when poor. No shame in it. One of the best parts about having a good job is affording quality meals.

Top Bottom