• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Nakazato

That fucking im going a thousand miles to meet some to have unprotected sex thread is fucking hilarious.

All i can think of is kendrick lamar sharane for some reason

All these struggle food pics. I'm about to bake my jerk salmon for lunch.

Get good.

img1132jd.jpg

GET GOOD, DAMN IT.

All i had was soup my body is trying to fight off this cold i maybe catching

I've been sick on and off for months, constant pressure in my head, chronic fatigue. Last week I woke up with a bruise on my bicep out of nowhere.....pretty sure I'm dying.

Can't see a doctor until my employer hires me full time so my benefits start and I can see a doctor. Good ol' USA.

So who cooked that for you DV, the girl on the right or the girl on the left.

<3<3<3

I actually like to cook. I specialize in baking. Cakes, pies and stuff like this. I've seen fights almost start over my carmel apple pie. My baking is a serious matter, ma'am.

dat dude on the left

crabsinbarrel.jpg

we almost out fam.

DV did you have your black Reeboks on whist cooking?

ankle-length black nike socks atm.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Im never giving personal information about myself on GAF.

Fucking this. lolol. The two or so individuals on FB that know me are staying that way. Fuck outta here with posting threads or real gaf. lol. Not that I even begin to have shit like that on my FB, but damn.

Yo, the 1000 miles thread is too real

Lawl

On one hand, I can't hate for getting your frequent flyer miles up for the box. On the other hand, no condom and I luvs hers...no. What actual part of the game is this?

harSon

Banned
Sanaa Lathan because shes got that killer crossover.

Also, I'm not doing good at fighting off sterotypes. That Latin struggle. Don't act like you guys don't buy them at 3/99c

burrito-cooked.jpg

This was my shit back in the day. Stuff used to cost like .30 cents a burrito. Red hot beef, goddamn.

Fantomex

Fucking this. lolol. The two or so individuals on FB that know me are staying that way. Fuck outta here with posting threads or real gaf. lol. Not that I even begin to have shit like that on my FB, but damn.

Lawl

On one hand, I can't hate for getting your frequent flyer miles up for the box. On the other hand, no condom and I luvs hers...no. What actual part of the game is this?

Someone should just hop in that thread and post:

285481.jpg

Lawl

I've searched the entire game, and I can find no part similar to the actions OP is partaking in.

The man has gone off the grid

edit:
nWZro.gif

perfect ending

Top Bottom