• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Transformers was on TV yesterday. I forgot how fuckin' GARBAGE that movie is. Like, straight-up hot ugly stupid-ass trash. I got up to the part where the damn robots showed up(like a hour after a host of stupid, un-funny jokes and Megan Fox attempting to act), black robot showed up and said "what's crackin' lil bitches". I don’t think he was eating robotic chicken or watermelon but I swear to you on my mother’s grave that he started breakdancing.

I had to turn it off. No mas, Michael Bay.

I liked Transformers 1 BECAUSE of how shitty it was. It seemed like everyone in that movie knew it was shit, so they decided to have fun with it. It definitely shows with their acting. It's definitely a turd, though. Don't get me wrong.

Didn't bother with 2 or 3. The first was enough.

Transformers was on TV yesterday. I forgot how fuckin' GARBAGE that movie is. Like, straight-up hot ugly stupid-ass trash. I got up to the part where the damn robots showed up(like a hour after a host of stupid, un-funny jokes and Megan Fox attempting to act), black robot showed up and said "what's crackin' lil bitches". I don’t think he was eating robotic chicken or watermelon but I swear to you on my mother’s grave that he started breakdancing.

Second one was worse with the twin robots.

ReiGun

Not only was Jazz he the break dancing, jive talking Autobot, he got killed in the most unceremonious way at the end. Just ripped in half, then Optimus is just like, "Damn...sucks."

Skids and Mudflap were worse though.

*watches the entire video*

I just...

Did Steven Spielberg REALLY put his name on this shit? I know Executive Producer don't mean a whole lot, and Spielberg has slapped his name on a LOT of shit back in the '80s, but this might be an all-time low. This is that shit people hold against you years from now. The kind of shit when you going through a rough patch with your chick and she like, "Yeah, at least I didn't put Skids and Mudflap in my movie, mothafucka" and you just gotta hold dat shit. The day of Judgement comes cuz God is bored watching us fuck everything up, and he comes down to see who he likes best and who gonna leave to fight off Satan's army. He gonna see Mudflap and Skids on your resume and he just gonna shove a lightning bolt up your ass. Everybody in the audience should have looked at each other, shook their heads and walked out. Reverend Al Shepard and Jesse Jackson should have been outside the studio petitioning this shit from innocent eyes. Tyler Perry would be ashamed of this coonery buffoonery. When this shit came out, I bet Spike Lee felt a disturbance in the Force like Yoda, like a million black people gasped in awe and were suddenly silent.

So of course this shit made $400+ million dollars from North America alone. Of course. Fuck people, man. We messed up. We need to rebuild Noah's Ark and flood the Earth again, we need a do-over. This movie was released as mainstream entertainment in 2009 and it made like a billion dollars worldwide. I don't know, man. I just don't know.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
BlackGaf would you go after a girl even though you know she has a boyfriend?

You want a serious answer to that question?

I wanted to see what people would write .
Dude, if she leaves the dude she was with to be with you what makes you think yall relationship would have any security?

Lil Mouse Get Smoked
Do 13 year olds in Chicago really kill people, fuck bitches & hit the clubs and drop stacks(of 1's)?

A few thoughts:

1. The caste system in America is beginning to solidify more and more. You can see lower class people being more disenchanted by having few educational and economic opportunities. If someone with a college degree can barely get a job what chance does someone without a quality HS education have? What is there left for them outside of music, sports or something illegal?

2. The entry point for rap music has deteriorated so much that anyone can say anything over a beat and get played on the radio. Back in the day it took a beat and some form of lyrical skill in order to be recognized. Can you imagine hearing Rack City on the radio 10-15 years ago? Hell no, dude would get laughed out of the industry with some shit like that.

3. It's one thing to push your kids towards a career in music but how are the parents endorsing the shit these kids are saying? At least lil bow wow and lil Romeo where rapping about cute shit back i the day. These kids talking about killing, drug dealing and poppin booties WTF?!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
It is pretty awesome bish. Kfc would probably be the only fast food endorsement a bp movie could pick up, which is sad.

tq1jg.png

Church's will be caught in the crossfire of the gang war

but considering the location of all Church's establishments, they should be used to that

I've been laughing to myself about that all evening, crazydogg.

We need to Urban Dictionary this shit. I need to know how to react if I'm called that.

I've been laughing to myself about that all evening, crazydogg.

We need to Urban Dictionary this shit. I need to know how to react if I'm called that.

No definitions. The only context I've heard pancake ass is describe a girl with a flat ass. So basically flat-ass nigga. That's not worth killing a nigga over.

Urban Dictionary also has pancake as another word for gay/homosexual, so that makes sense in a charming 13-year old black homophobic way.

I have NEVER heard that term before. You crazy kids, with your drug deals and booty popping and your pancake moist ass dudes.

Top Bottom