• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

ReiGun

You leave him to me.

Lfqef.jpg

leroy.jpg

"The best chicken awaits taste buds unclouded by 'cajun flavor'."

Urban Dictionary also has pancake as another word for gay/homosexual, so that makes sense in a charming 13-year old black homophobic way.

I have NEVER heard that term before. You crazy kids, with your drug deals and booty popping and your pancake moist ass dudes.

Man you learn something new everyday.

His bit about watching Sesame Street with his nephew still brings me to tears.

"They had the nerve to put a pimp on there. They didn't come out and say he was a pimp, but I know a pimp when I see one. They called him The Count. He had a cape and everything."

Your post is just as substantial as his acting carrier.

Whoa hold up, I won't have you badmouthing Taimak!

The story goes that Taimak had no interest in acting, but he could pull off ALL the moves they wanted in the movie - even catching the arrow at the beginning. He's a fighter, not an actor, and he never wanted to be in more than the Last Dragon. He still officiates matches, too!

SmokyDave

That's not the point. When your only argument is to throw out bu bu but black people you probably shouldn't even try.

Eh, maybe. It does seem rather relevant to the topic though.

I dunno. I don't give blood because mine would be thoroughly illegal, no two ways about it.

Eh, maybe. It does seem rather relevant to the topic though.

I dunno. I don't give blood because mine would be thoroughly illegal, no two ways about it.

I guess so. When you dig into those numbers though a lot of the black men infected are homosexual. That seems like a bigger factor than race.

Imm0rt4l

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39743015&postcount=12

I knew it would come up as soon as I read the topic. Naturals Law in full effect.

Honestly as far as Naturals law is concerned, I do believe that sometimes a comparison to blacks/black struggle is a legitimate and appropriate response. When people say in threads regarding gay marriage that blacks and whites weren't allowed to get married at one point I think that's perfectly fine. I don't think this particular post was really appropriate though, and it is annoying.

Slayven

My problem comes when people bring up the black struggle to support their fucked up argument. Like "A law against a teacher fucking a student? That is unconstitutional, why not go back to black people being 3/5ths!"

My problem comes when people bring up the black struggle to support their fucked up argument. Like "A law against a teacher fucking a student? That is unconstitutional, why not go back to black people being 3/5ths!"

Yeah. Like the only reason black people exist is to help you make your case.

You made the right choice, you aren't going to change their opinions. Just say your peace and move on. Just remember Gaf isn't real.

It would take too much energy to express how much easier it is to laugh at or be apathetic to situations you're quite removed from but it would turn to shit rather quick due to people always misconstruing statements and throwing up straw mans.

Top Bottom