• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Onemic

Gaf also think Emma Watson is hot.

and that Scarlett Johansen is a fatass.

I already know to never take taste in women from hivemind gaf seriously.

she's pretty, but let's be real, she's kinda fat.

Emma Watson is pretty.....please don't post that Richard Dawkins picture

She only exists from 2010 and before!
Still would

And please post that pic, I've never seen it.

Imm0rt4l

Hendricks is pretty, but let's be real, she's kinda fat.

Slayven

Hendricks is pretty, but let's be real, she's kinda fat.

You use to be cool, DY disease is spreading. Goddamn shame, goddamn shame. Who next will fall from grace? Parrallax? Blackace? Shanadeus?

watsondawkins.jpg

Hendricks was fine as hell on Firefly as Mrs. Reynolds, but she wasn't looking so hot in Drive

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
You use to be cool, DY disease is spreading. Goddamn shame, goddamn shame. Who next will fall from grace? Parrallax? Blackace? Shanadeus?

I don't know certain posters already fell in my eyes when they dissed MBDTF.

Imm0rt4l

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3Ana9usGjXo/T9MsYcH543I/AAAAAAAAAG0/sGuy0vlrZmU/s1600/watsondawkins.jpg[IMG]

Hendricks was fine as hell on Firefly as Mrs. Reynolds, but she wasn't looking so hot in Drive[/QUOTE]

GODDAMMIT....

Yea, Hendricks was lookin' real frumpy in drive...

Imm0rt4l

Hell nah, Emma Stone is hot, looks like she smells clean, and seems cool as hell. She is like the Bizzaro Kristen Stewart.

Teresa Palmer is Bizarro Kristen Stewart. I'm not attracted to Kristen, but I'm attracted to Teresa....yet they look alike. I don't get it....she's the attractive version of Kristen from the southern hemisphere.

7.jpg

Slayven

Teresa Palmer is Bizarro Kristen Stewart. I'm not attracted to Kristen, but I'm attracted to Teresa....yet they look alike. I don't get it....she's the attractive version of Kristen from the southern hemisphere.

7.jpg

Well for one thing, Palmer can smile and not make it look like an insect alien is trying to pose as a human.

Mr. Patch

Has there ever been a in-depth discussion about how local news stations always seem to find the most ratchet black people to interview?

That's just too good. Somehow that video led me to a video of a transexual woman who cut off her own legs because she just didn't want them.

Currently visiting my friends for the weekend, and we just got back from eating Popeyes. I even bought some biscuits to go. And as a reward for my choice, I got an extra chicken strip with my meal. Now THAT'S service.

Top Bottom