• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
that new racist thread is claiming scalps. people get trolled into being stupid too easily these days.

Are people that sheltered to realize that racism is still here and it's not going away no time soon? Even when everyone is one color people will still find a way to hate each other

Lebron

Are people that sheltered to realize that racism is still here and it's not going away no time soon? Even when everyone is one color people will still find a way to hate each other
It's always been like. Rich vs Poor. Your religion vs My religion. Popeyes vs KFC. etc. People will always find another reason to blindly hate someone else.

Like I said in that thread, even if we were all to magically become the same sexy brown tone, we would make it a dark skin vs. light skin thing.

man, "the myth that every honky is Ricky Schroeder in Silver Spoons has got to go"

this shit is blowing me right now

Funny thing is, if you polled white people they'd probably list that near the top of stereotypes that need to end. Not their upper hand in America, but the idea that every white person prospers immensely from it.

Not sure if I can take much more of sheltered gaf.

Yeah they really are. Glad I never was a crazy junior like some of these people. And oh yeah light skinned hating girl is a blasian. I'm not even mad tho.

Lebron

Yeah they really are. Glad I never was a crazy junior like some of these people. And oh yeah light skinned hating girl is a blasian. I'm not even mad tho.

You leave her to me

iTPMhUUiFbLsw.jpg

cousins

php_Rsao_Ex_PM.jpg

Someone in Atlanta needs to clarify whether this is great or not for me. I'm feeling like this could either be awesome or god awful.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
php_Rsao_Ex_PM.jpg

Someone in Atlanta needs to clarify whether this is great or not for me. I'm feeling like this could either be awesome or god awful.

Mexican food is good, soul food is good. They should be good together. Something like smothered pork tacos should in theory be awesome.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
You know, of all the reasons to not like Prometheus, I think not giving Elba and Theron a scene together really put me over the edge.

Also, Any of you on the twitters?

@TopherDL

Fuck George Lucas,Fuck Cuba Gooding Jr. trying to act like a hard ass,Fuck Terrance Howard,Fuck Ne-Yo's stupid ass country accent, Fuck Easy for drinking, and Fuck that relationship.

Lebron

Anybody still rocking the waves? I'll have them occasionally when I use 360 style when I do battle with the roots hair.

Top Bottom