• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

All we gotta do to get back in style is bring back that Al B Sure unibrow

Al_B_Sure_2(1).jpg

Anthony Davis is already ahead of the curve, and look at those amazing teeth!

anthony-davis-unibrow.jpg

Lebron

Fuck you mocha caramel fucks, always doing battle with us milk chocolate brothers. Leave me alone, damn it. I pay my taxes like the next guy.

Yes, I've had one jack my girl once. Worst day ever, my hate runs strong. My kids hate will run strong. Their kids hate will run strong. Their kids hate will run strong. My rage will never die. Fuck Rick Fox. Fuck Chris Brown. Fuck Steve Harvey. Fuck that pretty CSI boy who they killed. Fuck Shai. Fuck Prince William. Fuck The Queen.

Fuck you mocha caramel fucks, always doing battle with us milk chocolate brothers. Leave me alone, damn it. I pay my taxes like the next guy.

Yes, I've had one jack my girl once. Worst day ever, my hate runs strong. My kids hate will run strong. Their kids hate will run strong. Their kids hate will run strong. My rage will never die. Fuck Rick Fox. Fuck Chris Brown. Fuck Steve Harvey. Fuck that pretty CSI boy who they killed. Fuck Shai. Fuck Prince William. Fuck The Queen.

Well...damn.

BHZ Mayor

All I have to say is wow.

Light skinned or dark skin doesn't really matter, it's about features, at least for me. I figure the people who are getting with black men as like a fetish type thing basically want Wesley or they feel it's not the real deal, because they're idiots.

Nakazato

I figure the people who are getting with black men as like a fetish type thing basically want Wesley or they feel it's not the real deal, because they're idiots.

I really agree with this statement.

My gf's sister was/is kinda like this. I then realized with her if your black act like a thug you got a 85% shot.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

You're kids are gonna come out light.

I like being medium dark, never been a problem.

And straight up, Take Me Out is comedy. Half
Of these chicks are broke as Antoine Walker, and the others are...delusional. Couple cute ones though.

Dude came on and straight up said he believed in polygamy, 29/30 lights went off. That's right, 1 was still down, until dude said he built shrines to himself.

Can't make this shit up.

It shouldn't be too surprising that some women don't like light-skinned guys. I'm sure just about any normal feature imaginable is a turn-off to some number of people.

it's true, i've met to several chicks that don't like light skinned brothas.

Give 'em my #. They gone learn today.

Friday is still the best of the Fridays

They need to make a Last Friday and end the series right.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Kevin Heart hates Popeye's. Makes you think.....

Popeye's always gives cold food or like their food will be hot when you get it but when you eat it it'll be cold (even if you eat it as soon as they give it to you).

But I'm going to end this chicken shit right now.

LEE's chicken is the best damn chicken.
sorry if you don't live near the east coast sucks to be you.

tumblr_m6ifkomwmt1qzno5fo1_500.gif

Imm0rt4l

Epps ruins damn near everything. What doesn't Chris Tucker work?

Well he's going to be in the new Friday movie, he's gained a lot of weight since those days though. Also I don't think he even curses anymore, hopefully he makes a concession for this movie.

Top Bottom