• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Seeing all these Coolio avatars makes me think you need one too. Just put Coolio's head on Sub's hand and add a cartoony spine so it keeps the tag relevance, and makes a nice throwback to MK1.

I'd do it for ya, but nobody has a freaking clean image of his head. :lol

My av keeps freaking people out.

harSon

Banned
So this has been going around tumblr:
save-the-pearls-revealing-eden-book-cover.jpg

....yeah.....

Man, black people can't even be the main characters in a block dominated future.

harSon

Banned
I refuse to believe that this will become accepted by mainstream culture.... I just refuse....

You're mistaken bro. White people love movies where whites are the saviors. And the script is switched with white people no longer being demonized for past racism, and instead reverse racism has literally manifested? Sheeeeeeit, and you thought The Help was successful...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You're mistaken bro. White people love movies where whites are the saviors. And the script is switched with white people no longer being demonized for past racism, and instead reverse racism has literally manifested? Sheeeeeeit, and you thought The Help was successful...

oh god. the things that could come of this.

"Finally, a film from OUR point of view! Hollywood finally gets it right!"

Been rewatching the Wire since Timedog hasn't seen it. The other night one of the best lines, "You know what the most dangerous thing in America is, right? Nigger with a library card."

Slayven

Been rewatching the Wire since Timedog hasn't seen it. The other night one of the best lines, "You know what the most dangerous thing in America is, right? Nigger with a library card."

Haha so true. That is why they fear bringing the Black panther to the big screen

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

your right dammit...

I did not forget to tell you Harper's. Every week I tell you the same shit, and every week you forget half of what I say. Tomorrow first thing, you go down to the newsstand, and you get Harper's. And the Nation, too, which you also managed to forget. You know what the most dangerous thing in America is, right? Nigger with a library card.

I did not forget to tell you Harper's. Every week I tell you the same shit, and every week you forget half of what I say. Tomorrow first thing, you go down to the newsstand, and you get Harper's. And the Nation, too, which you also managed to forget. You know what the most dangerous thing in America is, right? Nigger with a library card.

Him and Omar are my favorites.

I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase. It's all in the game though, right?

Mumei

The Wire is the best television show. <3

Even though Brother Mouzone is a bit of a note character

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

oh FUCK

My favorite part is not just white people as saviors but that in whatever small amount of time they have with the natives they become the best at what they do. Bullshit.

harSon

Banned
My favorite part is not just white people as saviors but that in whatever small amount of time they have with the natives they become the best at what they do. Bullshit.

There's so much I hate about those fucking movies. They go out of their way to hamfist a white lead into the narrative too, no matter how ridiculous the premise.

Lebron

Tom Cruise The Last Samurai, from newb to master swordsman in little to no time at all. Only warrior to survive and come home to smang. Only he could get through the Emperor.

Agreed, but Life might be one of the most underrated comedies of all time. Fucking love that movie. One of the more tastefully done parodies in recent memory.

Yeah it is. Martin and Eddie were amazing in that.

Top Bottom