• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Dudes trying to make hood robberies and fuckshit videos seem artistic, with black and white filters? Smh.

Those names are way to much.

Slayven

smh these names

XcTRQfCl.jpg

It is coming true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
from what I can tell from their trailer, it's not actually "that kind of game". Just weirdly gross advertising like with that Evony game.

"UNRATED CONTENT" is probably just because it's a browser game that hasn't been through the ESRB, so it hasn't been rated. lol
See, this just makes me think its clever marketing aimed toward getting the desperate, 13 year old horny level click-throughs.

Why are true crime shows so addictive?
The morbid aspect of obsessively focusing on the worst aspects of humanity realized in various ways. We all have a dark side, fortunately very few of us are unbalanced and yet calculating enough to act upon them in ways often portrayed in those shows.

Have you guys and gals been keeping up on the Zimmerman trial? The real thing began today. Live stream link here. Check your blood pressure at the door, shit is exactly as bad as you remember.

See, this just makes me think its clever marketing aimed toward getting the desperate, 13 year old horny level click-throughs.

The morbid aspect of obsessively focusing on the worst aspects of humanity realized in various ways. We all have a dark side, fortunately very few of us are unbalanced and yet calculating enough to act upon them in ways often portrayed in those shows.

Have you guys and gals been keeping up on the Zimmerman trial? The real thing began today."http://globalgrind.com/news/george-zimmerman-second-degree-murder-trial-first-day-photos-livestream"]here[/URL]. Check your blood pressure at the door, shit is exactly as bad as you remember.

No doubt

Women get hooked on bloodshed. If they had a first 48 channel, that would be the only thing my mom watched.

Not hooked on bloodshed but it's just very curious.

yeah. i'm surprised he recycled so much stuff from his okayplayer celebrity stories. it's also weird reading it in a voice that doesn't come off as what i'm used to from him.

I read the sample on iBooks and I really what I read. I want to pick up a hard copy of it though. I like the cover.

DominoKid

rick ross doesn't know what a continent is

Mastermind ‏@rickyrozay
Just landed in the beautiful country of Africa..I can tell you that the world is excited for #TheGifted

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
rick ross doesn't know what a continent is

Mastermind ‏@rickyrozay
Just landed in the beautiful country of Africa..I can tell you that the world is excited for #TheGifted

he doesnt get paid to know the difference, so he doesnt care. like most people sadly

It's amazing how many stories seem to set up the destination as "Africa, 4:00 PM" or some shit. Like it's all one big black country. It be like starting your story with "Asia, 8:15 PM". Could you be a little more specific than that, sir?

It's amazing how many stories seem to set up the destination as "Africa, 4:00 PM" or some shit. Like it's all one big black country. It be like starting your story with "Asia, 8:15 PM". Could you be a little more specific than that, sir?

Nonsense, it's all just one big arid, dry desert with little patches of grassland and watering holes strewn about. Except for when it's tons and tons of lush jungle. Or when it's shanty towns as far as the eye can see.

Lol true shit. Funny how it's mostly Africa they do this with.

Satch

Banned
i gained ten pounds since a few weeks ago

immortal................

if this isnt muscle, you better run

youre too swole to hide behind most things, so dont even try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom