• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You can find American women like that but don't be surprised if a more attractive person is going to have a shittier personality and act all uppity when people will practically cut their own balls off to make them happy. It must fuck with their own expectations too.

I've been around a few glamour models over the years and saying they even have a personality is a stretch for about 40% of them. If anything the main "personality" flaw most share is vanity but the way some guys get thirsty around them. Like you said though you can't blame them 100%. All that Gassing of their ego's was going to have an effect.

Weak. She can get at me when she's playing Mythologies: Sub-Zero

SiGgBD7.gif

iavi

coming clean, it's probably a pair of nostalgia frames with thick lenses, but I used to play the hell out of that game.

FreeMufasa

This is going to sound so naive but how the fuck are all these american women getting these beautiful asses? Seriously, there is only so many times you can say "fake/Injections/butt implants etc etc"

Don't get it twisted, we have plenty thick (No not the BBW version) women over here, especially as we are getting more and more nigerian and west african immigrants but this shit right here:-

33ecc6feba9e11e2bb6122000a1f9d92_7.jpg

You will be very very very lucky to see a woman with this kinda shape in the UK. A ass that big normally has a gut to match.

Where are you from in the UK? A white majority area?

Air

Banned
This is going to sound so naive but how the fuck are all these american women getting these beautiful asses? Seriously, there is only so many times you can say "fake/Injections/butt implants etc etc"

Don't get it twisted, we have plenty thick (No not the BBW version) women over here, especially as we are getting more and more nigerian and west african immigrants but this shit right here:-

33ecc6feba9e11e2bb6122000a1f9d92_7.jpg

You will be very very very lucky to see a woman with this kinda shape in the UK. A ass that big normally has a gut to match.

I don't see many girls like that and I live in NYC. That said, I think her ass is a bit too big.

Damn folks that brave?

Step dad's side of the family are, yeah. We ask everyone to stay outside or in the basement, but we still shut the bedroom doors upstairs. I've come out of my room a couple times to see people poking their heads in my parents room. I politely walk up, tell them we would prefer if guests will not enter the bedrooms. "Oh my bad I thought this was the bathroom" after looking around for a good 2 minutes.

Few years ago when we hosted one I had an iPod and a few gameboy games lifted when I left my room. Shit sucks but that's how some people are...

Slayven

Step dad's side of the family are, yeah. We ask everyone to stay outside or in the basement, but we still shut the bedroom doors upstairs. I've come out of my room a couple times to see people poking their heads in my parents room. I politely walk up, tell them we would prefer if guests will not enter the bedrooms. "Oh my bad I thought this was the bathroom" after looking around for a good 2 minutes.

Few years ago when we hosted one I had an iPod and a few gameboy games lifted when I left my room. Shit sucks but that's how some people are...

That is rough if you can't trust fam. That is why I don't like anyone going pass the living room.

Damn, niggas swiping game boy games from fam now

this can't be life, b...

My older brother stole my GBA and like a dozen games. He used the funds to support his habit, my mom was in denial that he had a problem at the time so when I accused him she got mad at me.

I got in trouble for getting shit stolen and pawned by my brother. Years down the line he confessed and what made the angriest was that he had gotten a fraction of what it was all worth at the time.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Fam's having a cookout next week. Gonna be the worst day ever. Gotta watch the house like a hawk because people can't keep control over their sticky fingers

Hit those sticky fingers with a framing hammer.

If they try again, turn it around and hit them with the spiky side.

I got involved when one of my many uncles was drunk and got disrespectful with my mom, she tried to kick him out the house and he wouldn't listen like most drunks, I could've swung on him but I figured a tazer would diffuse things quickly. I just tripped him and zapped his ribs before he could do anything :D

Slayven

I got involved when one of my many uncles was drunk and got disrespectful with my mom, she tried to kick him out the house and he wouldn't listen like most drunks, I could've swung on him but I figured a tazer would diffuse things quickly. I just tripped him and zapped his ribs before he could do anything :D

Did he stay down?

We tazing niggas out here??? Never had that issue; prolly because my Pops was the law and most of my family didn't want that trouble. I did have a few cousins who after and few drinks and their drug of choice would think we was kids again and go around egging some of us to Wrestle like we used to. Nothing more embarrassing then seeing 30+ year old men running around screaming they Hawk and Animal. This usually takes place around family reunion.

DominoKid

My older brother stole my GBA and like a dozen games. He used the funds to support his habit, my mom was in denial that he had a problem at the time so when I accused him she got mad at me.

I got in trouble for getting shit stolen and pawned by my brother. Years down the line he confessed and what made the angriest was that he had gotten a fraction of what it was all worth at the time.

it always kills me when folks don't believe their own kids. that's just asking for even worse shit to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom