• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Immortal and Snatch....

Im confused

I'm not gonna argue with the man. He looks like he can crush me with a dehumanizing stare

eclN81d.jpg

Fyrewulf (now known as Authoritative Shark) fresh back from his E3 trip joins onemic, Moris and fellow guests harSon and Slayven to talk about everything that happened during this year's E3.

Run time: 98 minutes 10 seconds

The Cast:
Authoritative Shark - Slayven - harSon - onemic - MorisUkunRasik
Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Done in 3 days.

Gonna have a story to tell.

Better than the one where you lazy niggas get around to making the new thread.

HomShaBom

Banned
Well I just got rejected.

I told her what the business was.. she wanted no part of it.

Hold me, BCT.
I kinda know that feel. This girl stringing me and this Nigerian dude. I keep telling myself I ain't no sucka and to avoid this competing bs but shit, I fall right back in. Bro fucked up last week and asked her to do his homework for him, she was salty as fuck.

I kinda know that feel. This girl stringing me and this Nigerian dude. I keep telling myself I ain't no sucka and to avoid this competing bs but shit, I fall right back in. Bro fucked up last week and asked her to do his homework for him, she was salty as fuck.

Now you gotta swoop in and do her homework

#simptactics

This is going to sound so naive but how the fuck are all these american women getting these beautiful asses? Seriously, there is only so many times you can say "fake/Injections/butt implants etc etc"

Don't get it twisted, we have plenty thick (No not the BBW version) women over here, especially as we are getting more and more nigerian and west african immigrants but this shit right here:-

33ecc6feba9e11e2bb6122000a1f9d92_7.jpg

You will be very very very lucky to see a woman with this kinda shape in the UK. A ass that big normally has a gut to match.

Trey

This is going to sound so naive but how the fuck are all these american women getting these beautiful asses?

A fair bit of them have legit great genes, plus working out. Others get injections or surgery. Others, still, contort their body to make their ass appear larger. Mix and match.

For example, that girl's picture shows that she's too blessed to be doing all that poking.

This is going to sound so naive but how the fuck are all these american women getting these beautiful asses? Seriously, there is only so many times you can say "fake/Injections/butt implants etc etc"

Don't get it twisted, we have plenty thick (No not the BBW version) women over here, especially as we are getting more and more nigerian and west african immigrants but this shit right here:-

You will be very very very lucky to see a woman with this kinda shape in the UK. A ass that big normally has a gut to match.
You have to be a rapper or athlete to get her.

A fair bit of them have legit great genes, plus working out. Others get injections or surgery. Others, still, contort their body to make their ass appear larger. Mix and match.

For example, that girl's picture shows that she's too blessed to be doing all that poking.

Bwoy all I know is id be losing my mind if bucked up on a woman with that kinda shape and im not even an ass man.

DominoKid

i am doubtful of that pictures legitimacy. angles and posing can do a lot but damn...

You have to be a rapper or athlete to get her.

Oh I know that, to be honest I dont think id date any american girl (no offense) They expect far far too much from what ive experienced. You basically become their bank account.

British women tend to be quite down to earth in comparison. Long as you don't cheat on her, give her attention and occasionally take her out (and have the D of course) most women I meet over here are more than happy with that.

Still, amazing eye candy.

Oh I know that, to be honest I dont think id date any american girl (no offense) They expect far far too much from what ive experienced. You basically become their bank account.

British women tend to be quite down to earth in comparison. Long as you don't cheat on her, give her attention and occasionally take her out (and have the D of course) most women I meet over here are more than happy with that.

Still, amazing eye candy.

You can find American women like that but don't be surprised if a more attractive person is going to have a shittier personality and act all uppity when people will practically cut their own balls off to make them happy. It must fuck with their own expectations too.

You can find American women like that but don't be surprised if a more attractive person is going to have a shittier personality and act all uppity when people will practically cut their own balls off to make them happy. It must fuck with their own expectations too.

Yeah of course, don't worry there are plenty self absorbed UK women as well. But in fairness, it is a product of the thirst of men more than anything as well.

FyreWulff

A lot of it is genetics

Even when I wasn't heavy I had a big ass. I couldn't watch I M Weasel on Cartoon Network in front of my family anymore because the "Legend of Big Butt" ep would come on and they'd go "Hey it's Legend of <myname>"

jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom