• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way, I almost envy you. When you see HD games for the first time on a proper HDTV, it's like you stepped on a magic carpet and Jasmine singing "A Whole New World"

I got an HD monitor early this year. I played AssCreed3 on it....god damn that shit looked good. Made me forget how bad the game was for a bit.

Funny I just put down my 55 inch dlp and upgraded to that 60 inch aquos. I thought I was doing good this gen rocking my Sony for the last 8 years. Getting clowned by my boys for having to replace the bulb 4 times in the last 3 years. I finally decided I make enough and will be rocking this one for the next 10+ years.

Was that with teh 69 cent cheesburger??

In Cali it was 29 and 39. One of my old friend's stopped by last night. When were talking about how my parents would go and buy a shit load of them on Sundays. He told me he would stuff like 15 of them in his pockets because that would be his food for a few days while his mother was out whoring.

Slay goes to Jack In The Box with a day old receipt claiming they didn't give him his full order and runs out the door when they question how they forgot to give him 1 small drink.

I got a struggle confession to make.

I been gaming on an SD tv all generation.

...what?

You need to upgrade and play your collection so you can actually see what's going on.

Uncharted 2/God of War 3 might make you pass out.

that was the silliest shit i ever seen on Gaf.

Visit the "Missed Signals" thread. Everyone has a couple, but some of those are hardcore struggle.

jsPKX1dl3UBWf.PNG

Slayven, king of free time

Get a job, my nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom