• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomShaBom

Banned
Who started up a new thread w/o this one hitting 20K posts?

premature thread ejaculation confirmed
Kuh0Of0.gif

e: i aint doin shit for yall no more

Slayven

I think the first post of the new thread should be about me bringing the community together and elevating it upto one of Gaf's best.

hypernima

Banned
Man this the first time ive watched scary movie in ten years. Shit got me in tears, they had the guff to make a fake "amistad' II preview.

Damn man what happened to the wayans?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
folks and their animals smh and besides if you wanted that loyalty and companionship you would have got a dog in the first place.

what type of animals do fellow bct gaffers have ?

edit: I used to have a white cocker spaniel 2yrs ago but had to give it up during a move. still feels bad man but thems the breaks.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I have a jack russell+terrier cross, strong little bastard with too much energy

Had two rottweilers growing up in Lagos. Loyal as fuck. They'd only respond to my dad, one of our security guards and me. I used to tease my sisters by making one of them try and feed the dogs.

Had two rottweilers growing up in Lagos. Loyal as fuck. They'd only respond to my dad, one of our security guards and me. I used to tease my sisters by making one of them try and feed the dogs.

so you were "that family" with the mean ass dog that the whole street was scared of

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
so you were "that family" with the mean ass dog that the whole street was scared of

LOL! Damn right. Didn't stop some thieves trying to steal our water tank once. Rex (the bigger of the two dogs) nearly took one of thieves legs off. Bit just below the guy's knee and wouldn't let go.

LOL! Damn right. Didn't stop some thieves trying to steal our water tank once. Rex (the bigger of the two dogs) nearly took one of thieves legs off. Bit just below the guy's knee and wouldn't let go.

man shit I didnt like the doberman breed for a long time when I got ran down by one on our street :'(

Gattsu25

Banned
My dad got bit by a Rottweiler and lost his ability to move his middle finger on one hand. Constantly flipping the bird.

My older brother was bit by a Doberman in his armpit at a school bustop. The other kids bashed the dog in the head with a cinder lock and it let go without doing too much damage.

I was chased by that same Doberman at a later time and my family called up a local animal watch agency. They took the dog and euthanized it. Fuck the dog's owners.

My younger brother and sister were around 5 and 6 when they were attacked by a pair of loose Rottweilers that a local drug dealer owned. One of the dogs grabbed my brother and was flinging him around like a rag doll. A neighbor's Australian boyfriend jumped in his car, reached out the side window and shot a bullet into the air and the dogs split and ran away, he chased after the dogs shooting at them and eventually killed both. The drug dealer was pissed, called the police, and was locked up for being a dumbass drug dealer who called the police.

Edit: completely forgot to mention that my sister walked away with minor scarring on her eyebrow and my brother had no injuries. Looking at the attack, we thought he would have been dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom