• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

RIP Onemic
tumblr_lwusboPLwv1qcglluo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7kfreNoJH1qfjbk4o1_400.gif

What got him?

He got that good hair.

I am not going to lie, when I see black folks in foreign lands I always wonder who does their hair.

Like can a black guy in Sweden get a good lineup?

i bet them Swedish girls can do a mean lineup, and cook like she black too.

Niggas wouldnt come back, oh no.

Boss Man

I don't know if this thread is supposed to be for serious discussion or anything but I recently had a conversation with a buddy/classmate about how weird he felt by his father guilting him into voting last election because he's black (his father is white). He isn't into politics at all and didn't really want anything to do with it. I was wondering if this was a normal thing. Does being black (in America, at least) ever force you to do things that you otherwise wouldn't do?

Also, just FYI if I were to ever make an alt account it would be "Bill Cosby" and I would make awesome posts here.

Did he guilt him into voting for Obama?
He apparently said something along the lines that black people in the past wouldn't have even dreamed of voting for a black president, and so he absolutely needed to.

For the record, his mom is actually from South Africa.

Slayven

I don't know if this thread is supposed to be for serious discussion or anything but I recently had a conversation with a buddy/classmate about how weird he felt by his father guilting him into voting last election because he's black (his father is white). He isn't into politics at all and didn't really want anything to do with it. I was wondering if this was a normal thing. Does being black (in America, at least) ever force you to do things that you otherwise wouldn't do?

Also, just FYI if I were to ever make an alt account it would be "Bill Cosby" and I would make awesome posts here.

Did he guilt him into voting for Obama?

Yeah being black does have you choking down shit on occasion.

Nothing sexier then women doing cornrolls
on themselves?
bo-derek-250.jpg

Its you isnt it!

harSon

Banned
Niggas in China?!?!??!!?!

Niggas in China!!!

One of them gets mad ass, but from what I've heard, it's mostly from foreigners/travelers. I wouldn't be surprised if he got down with the locals too though. Dude's got a serious thing for Asian chicks, considering the girls he goes after in the Bay. The other dude, not so much. Bless his heart, but I'm willing to break the bank on a bet that he's a virgin.

Maybe not "forced", but I was "strongly encouraged" by my fellow black peers to start listening to rap music back in grade school. You're not black if you're not into rap music, dontchaknow

harSon

Banned
Imm0rt4l, why do you know about this video. And why did you pass it along to me. Why is there no sound? Fuck, that video just gets worst and worst LOL

Imm0rt4l

Imm0rt4l, why do you know about this video. And why did you pass it along to me. Why is there no sound? Fuck, that video just gets worst and worst LOL

I saw it here on gaf, the video is unsettling and the lack of sound adds to that for some reason. That shit is what nightmares are made of haha.

I'm not sure if it was supposed to be some sort of avante garde piece or....

What is this I don't even...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Black people running late

what are the odds
Lol

Bad accident in Dallas. Was at a stand still for nearly 30 minutes on top of working late in Arlington. Back at my post now just gotta clean out my vehicle before turning it in.

I've seen some good ones on there, don't know if parody or not

#INeedMasculismBecause divorce alarmingly favors women, the government keeps taking up for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom