• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

13 just fell victim to hype. It's a pretty good game.

I always found it funny that 13 gets so much hate while 10 is so loved. They have so many of the same problems.

X doesn't have running down a linear hallway until you fight a boss problem.

DominoKid

FF13 gets hate for being a letdown on a completely unreasonable hype build up. That game could've been the best JRPG of the gen and it wouldn't have lived up to what it was supposed to be. It's merely an above average game that looks fantastic and is a bit more linear than what people are used to.

Its dirt cheap right now anyways. Can't go wrong.

DY you usually have good taste. But you're mad wrong here.

Imm0rt4l

Did anyone saw that video of a dude who got beat outside in NJ? Its so fuck up,man

Dude needs his ass beat for putting that poor kid through that.

FF4 is the fourth best FF behind 6, 12, and 8.

I've never played 4, but I have for the others. I really need to play through 12 again some time though. I was kinda conflicted with 12, but it did so many things right. Also Baltheir and Fran>>>the rest of the cast imo.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Damn, that was hard to watch.

edit: As much as I hate shit like Worldstar and sites of that nature, at least it's a good way for these idiots to air themselves. Technology is the best thing to happen. These fuckwads leave evidence everywhere.

Just watched Justice League:Doomsday (an awesome movie) but something about it really irked me out. There's a part near the end where they show people from different parts of Earth.

They show some Americans chilling in a random city, what I expect were some Parisians standing in view of the Eifel Tower then they show Africa...which basically consisted of some tribesmen in what I assume was a savanna. Really? They couldn't just show a city of black people? Would that not have been clear enough? FFS, I think one of them might have been holding a spear for hunting

These money grubbing control freaks can suck my balls if they think for one minute that I have any intention of supporting ANY product that tells ME how I can CHOOSE to use it or place draconian restrictions on me as part of the deal for using said product. Its time these fuckers wake up and realize that the only thing that gives any of their product value is the desire of people to experience it. Start dictating how that can happen in such ham-fisted ways and its game over, pun intended.
very strong, but can't disagree with this part

Mr.Fresh

it amuses me that folks are so up in arms about rayman of all things. i never knew it was that big.

It's not. I'm guessing because the Wii U literally has nothing else coming out In February. But the same people bitchin in there would have probably bitched more if the Wii U version came out in Feb and the PS360 version came out in Sept with exclusive content.

Imm0rt4l

it amuses me that folks are so up in arms about rayman of all things. i never knew it was that big.
It was a big selling point for wii u. Its the one game I was really digging at e3.
The game is stunning, but all the bitthurt is more a testament to wii-u's library. Its understandable that someone would want their early adopting a system to be validated rather than undermined. Funny as hell to see tho. The struggle is real.

I really havent been posting in this thread as much as i should have.

First things first. Goddamn at that whooty. My oh my.

Second, gotta get a wiiu at some point for windwaker hd. Im on the ps4 bandwagon though.

Third, FF9 sucked. Well i shouldnt say sucked. It was just boring. FF12 is the best FF game.

Imm0rt4l

I really havent been posting in this thread as much as i should have.

First things first. Goddamn at that whooty. My oh my.

Second, gotta get a wiiu at some point for windwaker hd. Im on the ps4 bandwagon though.

Third, FF9 sucked. Well i shouldnt say sucked. It was just boring. FF12 is the best FF game.
ff9s character had charm, heart and it was funny. Calling it boring and praising ff12 is really weird and I liked ff12. Unless you were talking about the combat.

ff9s character had charm, heart and it was funny. Calling it boring and praising ff12 is really weird and I liked ff12. Unless you were talking about the combat.

Story was dull and uninteresting. And everytime i got steiner and vivi together they kept breaking them apart. FF12's story was meh but the gameplay was so fucking boss.

ReiGun

I think more than the console warrior stuff, it sucks that Wii U owners now have to wait an extra six months so that the ports can get finished. The game is literally done, and now those folk have to wait just...because.

I don't even own a Wii U nor do I have any real interest in Rayman, and I gotta say that's fucked up.

Imm0rt4l

Story was dull and uninteresting. And everytime i got steiner and vivi together they kept breaking them apart. FF12's story was meh but the gameplay was so fucking boss.
OK so its the game play. I need to play 12 again but the story was totally forgettable But it had an epic feel.

ReiGun

12 had amazing presentation and style, but I really could not give a damn about what was going on in the story. Which is weird, since I did like the characters.

They should seriously just have a cop stationed in the parking lot across the street. I don't know what the fuck is up with our area because it's fine but there is some fucking native american burial ground Amityville Horror shit or something going on over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom