• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Imm0rt4l

People who go to Lupe concerts in 2013 can't possibly be happy with themselves

Gorillaz...we're here for you, man
Agreed and this is coming from a big fnf mixtape/the cool fan.

I tapered my expectation for lasers A LOT since it was on the shelf for so long and I knew he'd have to make concessions to appeal to the label and get released. But I was still surprised at just how bad it was. I mean sometimes you really have to listen to something a while to make an informed opinion, but I hated that shit immediately. He hasn't done anything worth mentioning since the cool, dude is cornball status.

Nothing worse than a smart dumb nigga.

Slayven

I love smart dumb niggas.

My problem is when they gain followers who cosign their shit, AND add their own smart dumbness to it.

Basically secondhand smart dumbness needs to stop.

I imagine they are the elitist of the elite and scoff at any of our American fight scenes and worship the grounds the Shaw Brothers walked on right

Trey

I saw Lupe in concert in 09. I enjoyed myself for the most part. I'd probably go to a throwback concert if he threw one. Perform some of those mixtape songs.

She actually accused me of being boring because I don't go to concerts or get drunk all the time.

That reminds me when I was at school and I called most of my friends boring. Almost all of them except for 1 never wants to leave their rooms for anything, but class and food. I always try to invite them to go to stuff, but they always pass on it. the White Hispanic always says "Nah, because I bet there's going to be a bunch of black people there". I want to tell him off for that, because that shit sound racist. WTF am I if not a black person?

The 1 that does want to go to stuff though usually always has to work, so I end up going by myself every time.

I needed to relax for work so I did what any cat would do....
Folded clothes(therapeutic) and started one of my favorite films mother fucking Event Horizon. So goddamn good. Some of the special effects are dated but that story still holds. Damn I love it.

Furyous

Has Twerking become gentrified?

No, it hasn't but if it does happen I blame Sara Jay and genetically modified organisms. If I can get on my la-li-lu-le-lo, illuminatti, templar shit for a minute then I can break this down.

Sara Jay Lebron James'd us and started a new era. The second she stepped in front of the camera you knew it was over. Next thing you know, the Caroline Pierce's and Julie Cash's of the world deaded this shit. Add the GMOs and proliferation of absentee daddying by certain white fathers and you have this predicament. They made pole dancing into a legit sport and stripping into an exercise platform so this is entirely possible.

I'm joking and and not serious at all in case you made it this far. Seriously, I'm joking but feel free to party off this.

Slayven

I needed to relax for work so I did what any cat would do....
Folded clothes(therapeutic) and started one of my favorite films mother fucking Event Horizon. So goddamn good. Some of the special effects are dated but that story still holds. Damn I love it.

A good movie that would have been great with a plot.

No, it hasn't but if it does happen I blame Sara Jay and genetically modified organisms. If I can get on my la-li-lu-le-lo, illuminatti, templar shit for a minute then I can break this down.

Sara Jay Lebron James'd us and started a new era. The second she stepped in front of the camera you knew it was over. Next thing you know, the Caroline Pierce's and Julie Cash's of the world deaded this shit. Add the GMOs and proliferation of absentee daddying by certain white fathers and you have this predicament. They made pole dancing into a legit sport and stripping into an exercise platform so this is entirely possible.

I'm joking and and not serious at all in case you made it this far. Seriously, I'm joking but feel free to party off this.

Too bad Naomi Russell and Cherie could have rode that hype. And Druuna. Lol.
EDIT: For the lurkers and the cats who I know are gonna do it. They are NSFW.

And I feel you slay. Without picking apart the plot I see what you mean. But its damn entertaining.

Slayven

Too bad Naomi Russell and Cherie could have rode that hype. And Druuna. Lol.

And I feel you slay. Without picking apart the plot I see what you mean. But its damn entertaining.

I got to give to him, the Jurassic Park dude does crazy well. Have you seen Pandorum? Similar premise.

Top Bottom