• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Strange Days probably houses one of the most interesting takes on a black character in a science fiction film. Underrated film to boot.

A-FUCKING-MEN

Angela Bassett is awesome in this movie. Of course, she can't help but look good next to Juliette Lewis.

And yeah, in retrospect, TNG is embarrassing, especially considering how many black people were in the damn thing. Geordi was simping. Worf (yes, I count him as a brother; his whole character arc was about adoption and cultural assimilation, which is something that black people have an interest in) was jobbing to all the bad guys. And Guinan. Well, she was never horrible, so I can't shake my head about her.

Some people are so fucking ridiculous. There should be some sort of parody where a black person buys some random shit from the store and everyone guesses what shady ass thing they're going to do with it.

"nigga got some bleach everybody watch out"
"I just have to clean my toilet ;_;"

Slayven

Ebony is the latest victim of the reverse racism ropeadope. People on twitter saying the magazine was started by racist black people.

Furyous

BWAHAHAHA THEY MAD. How dare this athlete have an opinion.

I lost 10 facebook friends over the entire ordeal. They was partying off that verdict as soon as it happened. I got into a two day argument with a church friend that forced him to unfriend me because he made an ass of himself to the world. According to them, Trayvon is naruto. He snuck up on George in sage mode and hit him with a rasengan.

Oh, yeah, you Chicago/Illinois residents. I got a tip for you. There's this guy named
Wayne Thompson
that's out that way in Peoria and sometimes Chicago. He told me that he has the right to question any black person that is his area about their reason for being there.

Did y'all watch the conservative video that shows how Trayvon was a thug and into gang activity? Did y'all find the one that talked about him being a drug dealer?

"I think i saw you in The Wire?"

42ZV857.jpg

"You know I've been in other shows and movies, right sir?"

FyreWulff

Anyone know how to turn Amber Alerts off? TD cellphone keeps going nuts every 5 minutes.

Stop kidnapping Timedog.

Alternately.. call up his phone carrier. It's a new FCC mandate that cellphones have to support Amber Alerts now, you're supposed to be able to disable all alerts except for Presidential ones

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Lady Gaga tho...

If you have an android device, it should be in the menu settings of Emergency Alerts
------------------------------
Dat Steam KoF tho

Hope the netcode is improved. I might double dip if it has been. First Skullgirls and now KoF.

Gorillaz

Devo has a basement full of people and trying to keep it on the low.
Kidnapping people left and right.

We all family here, it's ok we won't say anything

ReiGun

Devo has a basement full of people and trying to keep it on the low.
Kidnapping people left and right.

We all family here, it's ok we won't say anything

Tch, maybe you won't. Me? I'm pretty sure some of those kidnapped folk have rewards for their rescue.

I'm tryna get paid.

Stop kidnapping Timedog.

Alternately.. call up his phone carrier. It's a new FCC mandate that cellphones have to support Amber Alerts now, you're supposed to be able to disable all alerts except for Presidential ones

That's news to me. Good thing they added that option, at least.

Hope the netcode is improved. I might double dip if it has been. First Skullgirls and now KoF.

That depends on whether or not SNK is cheap enough to use GSS again. If they are, they deserve the hate. It's sad that they haven't made any improvements on that crap since their PS2 collections.

Top Bottom