• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Imm0rt4l

Just saw 3 twerking videos in a row pop up on my fb feed. Not a single one of em was proper twerking, and one involved an animal.

"Popsicles? So thats what you are making them shanks out of. I got my eye on you."

"Cilantro? Do you know how to even say it? This is not for smoking."

Tell me how you did it exactly bruh. My older brother wants to play online and he's confused.

You have to beat the 9 initial stages first. Once you beat the lost woods you are good to go. It will tell you network mode added and you can go from there.

You could burn through the first nine stages. Takes between 3-7 hours depending on what you are doing(sidequests, grinding, etc.)

PSN Riovane for anyone who want to play in the afternoon.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"Some soap, huh? Bout to make some bombs with ya buddies from the gas station?"

"Cough syrup? What, too poor for that malt liquor y'all always buy?"

"Bought wine but you didn't buy no condoms huh bout to go make some more kids you ain't gonna take care of"

"A book? You going to put that under a box with a stick, to trap some poor white child?"

"Bought some weights huh? Trying to get in shape so you can dance "the twerk" at that urban club?"

"Condoms? you're a smart one eh? don't want to leave any DNA evidence?"

"I think i saw you in The Wire?"

"Library card? Who's wallet did you steal it from?"

"Put a down payment on a car, huh? Guess you need something to do your drive-bys and pick up your hoes in."

"Backpack? I guess you need something to carry your slimjim in."

"Popsicles? So thats what you are making them shanks out of. I got my eye on you."

"Cilantro? Do you know how to even say it? This is not for smoking."

"popcorn? what, you robbing people with slingshots now? bullets too expensive?"

I love the Black Culture Thread.

FyreWulff

Know what's sad.

It's easier to deploy on Ouya than base Android. android has a 50 MB limit on gplay. Ouya has a 750MB limit.

Who would have thunk

Swear to god some dudes put the pussy on a pedestal hard and somehow think they're doing the opposite.

In my defense, I do respect stripping as a profession... I just think it's a money sink. Nothing to do with the girls, as I presume they want to be there. That is all.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
4b5gXhQ.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What is RealGAF?
The community that spawned from realpic January a year ago. It was a different group before, back when it started. Now its really just a lot of dumb shit, simping, and "love yourself, we're all beautiful".

Its not healthy.

The community that spawned from realpic January a year ago. It was a different group before, back when it started. Now its really just a lot of dumb shit, simping, and "love yourself, we're all beautiful".

Its not healthy.

Damn. Come on guys, lets try positivity exercises instead of throwing shade. What's everyone looking forward to?

For me? It's getting back on campus. Cannot wait to be able to walk places again. I miss that.

Slayven

Damn. Come on guys, lets try positivity exercises instead of throwing shade. What's everyone looking forward to?

For me? It's getting back on campus. Cannot wait to be able to walk places again. I miss that.

I think we are one of the msot positive communities on Gaf. We just don't tolerate bullshit, except View, Moris, and Beef.

And omenic when he was alive.

I watched the first trailer and they(and Paul Greengrass) got my attention, so I'm good. Don't take much for me to root for Tom Hanks <3

Top Bottom