• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

NOGODNO.gif

mfw affleck is batman

LOL so much crow is going to be ate on GAF

DD Affleck wasn't even his final form!

Imm0rt4l

LOL so much crow is going to be ate on GAF

DD Affleck wasn't even his final form!

I certainly hope so. I'm cautiously optimistic for if Baffleck directs and stars in a batman movie. It still does not sit well with me right now though. Nope. I don't know, I just don't really like Ben Affleck.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
SF3 was not a big game though, at least in terms of mass appeal. I remember learning about SF3's existence back in like 2004 when I was doing some SF digging on MAME and being surprised as hell that Capcom made a sequel to SF2. It blew my mind that I didn't even know of its existence and that it had been out for quite a while too.

damn, really? i remember being in a test market bowling alley with my grandma, and they had both tekken 3 and new generation. and after seeing someone mash to death with eddy gordo, i decided to play sf3. didnt know sean couldnt throw fireballs, and lucked my way to stage 3. good times,

I certainly hope so. I'm cautiously optimistic for if Baffleck directs and stars in a batman movie. It still does not sit well with me right now though. Nope. I don't know, I just don't really like Ben Affleck.

affleck directing gives me more hope than snyder. then again, im tired of snyders edgy bullshit after 2 movies. although to be fair, one was an overhyped wreck, and the other was 300

Gorillaz

SF3 was not a big game though, at least in terms of mass appeal. I remember learning about SF3's existence back in like 2004 when I was doing some SF digging on MAME and being surprised as hell that Capcom made a sequel to SF2. It blew my mind that I didn't even know of its existence and that it had been out for quite a while too.

hah, well I guess since you only play casually those things shouldn't mean much to you. Even though I'm no longer a fan of the game I'm always down to play gaffers, hit me up of you're on PSN.

Yea I'll add you and a few others probably when I get out of class friday

Village

Street Fighter and Tekken were most popular growing up, MK was more of a fad from what I saw, and Tekken lost popularity as time went on.

Marvel was always king tho, even during that huge span between the last two games. Super heroes and Capcom characters fighting?! Plus those cabinets were always in the laundry mats and liquor stores, hell even the local spanish market has a MVC2 cabinet next to the NeoGeo machine.

I dunno , where I was from it was tekken. Most dudes didnt even know or care about marvel.

Village

i can't believe it, what the fuck did that kid do? talk to girls? shit can't be that easy!

Its almost like general attractiveness varies from person to person and if you present yourself well, and and not an asshole, girls might like like you. That can't be it, muscles.

I mean as someone who didn't grow up in the US, I makes me scratch my head at how that confuses people so much. Like so many people truly believe the only way to get girls is to have money and muscles.

Society built of greed.

Also the occasional actual gold digger and/or person who cares only about body aesthetics. While they are not the majority of that sex, man or woman, society has engrained the notion into so many people that they( the minority) reinforce it.

Village

...You'd think that as an average-ish guy I'd be happier about this.

See that is where you are messing up, who cares what you think you are. Some body out there thinks your hot stuff.
Go find em. Unless they are horrible people, then find another. Also Unless you are unkempt, and look like a hobo.

Well just forget about "average or above average" , all I am saying is. Rating yourself is a bit silly in a world with 7 billion people.

See that is where you are messing up, who cares what you think you are. Some body out there thinks your hot stuff.
Go find em. Unless they are horrible people, then find another.

To be fair, I'm not rating myself. Though accepting ratings from other guys is probably a worse idea anyways...

EDIT: I guess you're right, brah

Imm0rt4l

Is it wrong that I want to hang with some of my gay friends from high school, because not only are some of them just cool as fuck, but they stay hanging with bad chicks?

Also I don't see what the point of getting salty over that guy is.

Village

To be fair, I'm not rating myself. Though accepting ratings from other guys is probably a worse idea anyways...

EDIT: I guess you're right, brah

Scores, bah.

Just believe in yourself.

itJXq8338LYTH.gif

( however do not be afraid of personal improvement do not become one of those guys who feels like he is gods gift to the universe, but really has nothing to show for it.)

Ive said it time and time again.

Its great if you look good but personality is what gets you females. Fucking confidence is not a goddamn buzzword. People forget that thats part of the equation in talking to females. I know mother fuckers who look like you need to say a couple hail marys after seeing them but they have what those young folks call it.... whats the word...

SWAGGER. I fuckin hate that word but that confidence is where its at. When I was in my dirty days and I was running around on my girl I knew how to come correct with a female. And whats bad is that I would let them know the situation and they would still be wanting it. Why? Because of confidence. Reading the situation and acting accordingly. I have posted this before but when men can get learn that a woman is a human being, and not from the mythical land of fucking Narnia then they will be one step into the path of enlightenment.

EDIT: And the comments them cats was making about that kid.....
The greatest advice I can relay to him FUCK EM!!!

ReiGun

Lose the creeper mustache, get a shape up and you will be fine.

I'm just joking. I know I look awful without a haircut. lol And trust me, I look even creepier without the mustache. lol Men in my family do not look right without facial hair. It normally doesn't look that bad tho. Must have been one of those time I tried to trim it myself.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I had no idea how long this story was going to be. Didn't seem like so much shit happened until I put it down in words.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
*tries to sort out id situation at dmv*
*doesn't have the correct paper work (which was bullshit)*

Lady: "Can you come back today?"

Me: Sorry, I have to go to work today

Lady: *gives long awkward pause and stares at me like I'm lieing* "So, can you come back today?"

Me: No, I have to go work.

Lady: *pauses again* " You sure you can't come back." *stares at me again*

This is the second time this shit has happened. >:/ Like, go the fuck ahead with your old ass Angela Basset ass braids that you haven't done shit with since How Stella Got Her Groove Back was the high-point in your life. >:/

Village

Gaf's love affair with Rare is domestic violence. Rare gets their hopes up and then slaps them.

I was never a rare fan in the first place so I do not have any perspective on the matter. I liked perfect dark, and the conker remake , that was about it. One thing I dislike about them is that their character designs are lame a generic as all get out. Epically wen you look at the enemies in a 2d mario vs a 2d dk game, I like the new Returns game more than the old ones in that regard.

Top Bottom