• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

J10

Banned
I know he is handicapped, but Walter's son is kind of an asshole. And not in a cute way.

Yup. I am reminded of the blind guy on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Disabled folks can get away with some shit.

I once knew a deaf guy who was an obnoxious asshole and nobody would tell him off because he was deaf.

Not that he would have listened anyway.

Slayven

Yup. I am reminded of the blind guy on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Disabled folks can get away with some shit.

I once knew a deaf guy who was an obnoxious asshole and nobody would tell him off because he was deaf.

Not that he would have listened anyway.

In middle school I had to beat this legally blind albino dude's asshole, cause he would talk so much shit. And he caught me on the wrong day.

Gorillaz

That was on the BrBa tumbler like a while ago

If you hear in interviews he talks about not taking meds so it sounds alot more dramatic. If I find it again I'll link it it was pretty interesting.Dudes dedicated

Slay gotta beat down blind kids now to keep what little street cred he has left. Dat Granddad status.

You know damn well that kid smacked him with several bags of milk.

"Yo did you hear? Ol' pick a fight with the disabled-ass Slay got reverse suplexed and upper cutted with a bag-o-milk. I heard his mama is making him sleep in the garage."

Imm0rt4l

NOGODNO.gif

mfw affleck is batman

Gorillaz

Brawl was basically a celebration of the characters and the series rather then the next evolution to the franchise. Thank god for project M and the people that tried to clean it up.

Idk how Namco will treat Smash 4 but the fact they already said no more tripping is a good first step.

G-Fex

What's funny about the Wii U is that nobody knows it exists.

It's like if you go to the record store one day and see a new CD from a artist you like that you had no idea was still around then you buy it and it's just got less than 10 tracks and the ones that are there aren't worth the money you paid for.

I remember the day the dream died, when I tried to do Captain Falcon's Knee of Doom, and it was weak as fuck with this tiny ass hitbox and these slow floaty physics

A small whisper came out, "No..." and I'm not gonna lie, a tear might have formed up but I was too manly so that summabitch stayed in my tear ducts.

A sad day, one that will live in infamy.

Slayven

What's funny about the Wii U is that nobody knows it exists.

It's like if you go to the record store one day and see a new CD from a artist you like that you had no idea was still around then you buy it and it's just got less than 10 tracks and the ones that are there aren't worth the money you paid for.

So Wii U is the Keith Sweat of consoles?

Village

Brawl was basically a celebration of the characters and the series rather then the next evolution to the franchise. Thank god for project M and the people that tried to clean it up.

Idk how Namco will treat Smash 4 but the fact they already said no more tripping is a good first step.

Eh... I dunno about that. That went from a balance patch to trying to recreate melee. That is when I dropped out of that mess.

I'm definitely gonna wait it out before I bite. I won't be fooled by reviews, because even though Brawl got good review scores, it was a shitty, shitty game.

What?

G-Fex

So Wii U is the Keith Sweat of consoles?

Pretty much.

I remember the day the dream died, when I tried to do Captain Falcon's Knee of Doom, and it was weak as fuck with this tiny ass hitbox and these slow floaty physics

A small whisper came out, "No..." and I'm not gonna lie, a tear might have formed up but I was too manly so that summabitch stayed in my tear ducts.

A sad day, one that will live in infamy.

This sounds like the day I played Doom 3 for the first time and well besides everything else , the shotgun was so weak so very weak. Heart breaking.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Smash bros might be out next year, so nope. I would mention mario kart, but Sanic Allstars Spoiled me.

lets not count our chickens before they hatch. id like it to be a good game myself, but the wait and see option is best for this,

This sounds like the day I played Doom 3 for the first time and well besides everything else , the shotgun was so weak so very weak. Heart breaking.

A similar occurrence when I played Sonic 4's demo. I did a spindash, jumped in the air, Sonic stopped DEAD, no momentum whatsoever, nothing. I just stared at the screen in disbelief for about a minute, before hastily deleting that shit from my 360.

G-Fex

A similar occurrence when I played Sonic 4's demo. I did a spindash, jumped in the air, Sonic stopped DEAD, no momentum whatsoever, nothing. I just stared at the screen in disbelief for about a minute, before hastily deleting that shit from my 360.

They've forgotten how to make games. Simple games.

Slayven

This can't be reallife?

Imm0rt4l

Sonic 4? There isn't a sonic 4.

There was sonic 3 and knuckles and it was all downhill from there. It's all in your head. It's a real shame what they did to my nigga sonic, I think he's gonna be on E true Hollywood stories.

DominoKid

smh. thats some bull.

I know some defenders of the game say, "yeah its kinda ugly and the music is terrible and the controls are different, but you get used to the controls!"

NO

When you specifically call your game "Sonic 4" I expect it to play similarly to the first 3 games its supposedly a sequel to. If you gonna fuck up one of the best things about the Genesis games with the lack of proper momentum, miss me with ALL that, Sega.

Imm0rt4l

Sonic 3&k music is pretty fucking iconic, I don't know if it's the obvious mj influence(plagiarism?), but that shit stays gdlk. Also I gotta respect whoever made that sonic 3d mushroom hill zone stage, they put Sega on notice.

Village

lets not count our chickens before they hatch. id like it to be a good game myself, but the wait and see option is best for this,

Eh It is gonna be good, and a bunch of people are going to buy it.

Many people didn't like the mechanics in brawl, a bunch more did. That does not make the game bad, you just like mechanics in melee more than brawl, that is fine, both good games. Both very different games for different people. Please do not think that places like neo gaf make up the entirety of the 11 million people who bought brawl, you are in for a rude awakening. New smash gonna be relevant whether you like it or not.

You guys remember when shadow had his own game?

I still can't push that out of my memory

I do, I was disappoint. Like the guy and wanted his game to be good. It wasn't though.

Top Bottom