• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=660033

nLfOcPN.png

Mm. I'm sure I change my sheets every 2-3 weeks... on campus, anyways.

DominoKid

when i was at school i changed em like every 10-14 days.

now that i'm a bum living at home i do it every month. i cant imagine going longer than that.

Tokubetsu

I go about a month or depending on sexual activity/heat wise and if im like just flopping on it after a long day etc. (south florida).

I still think it's hilarious we're getting an Ant-Man movie before Immortal Iron Fist. Pretty sure you could do an Iron Fist movie on the cheap Blade 1 style and have it be super effective.

Lose the Luther avatar and go fall off a bridge.

Hey, if you love "white man appropriates and perfects key cultural identities" tropes, by all means. Go make a tribute to Madonna grills, too.

Tokubetsu

Hey, if you love "white man appropriates and perfects key cultural identities" tropes, by all means. Go make a tribute to Madonna grills, too.

I'm all for equality stuff even in comics but this is kinda stretching it for the 00s run. Nice jab at me with the Modanna shit too. Like where the fuck did that come from? Danny gets his power from the chi shit but its still not even full potential. Thats the tournament ish/legacy thing which never properly happens because of Hydra and the destruction of the gates. Danny gets his ass whooped for most of this and then right after when that dude who kills fists show up. So whats this about perfecting key cultural identities? Get the fuck outta here.

I'm all for equality stuff even in comics but this is kinda stretching it for the 00s run. Nice jab at me with the Modanna shit too. Like where the fuck did that come from? Danny gets his power from the chi shit but its still not even full potential. Thats the tournament ish/legacy thing which never properly happens because of Hydra and the destruction of the gates. Danny gets his ass whooped for most of this and then right after when that dude who kills fists show up. So whats this about perfecting key cultural identities? Get the fuck outta here.

Hahaha. Comics: serious business.

So....

DC is stacking the deck with that cast.

Rather I should say Warner is stacking that deck. Its something to look forward to. I have had plenty of discussion about casting over the last couple days and I find it funny about all the fan backlash from the Affleck announcement.

Gorillaz

I still think it's hilarious we're getting an Ant-Man movie before Immortal Iron Fist. Pretty sure you could do an Iron Fist movie on the cheap Blade 1 style and have it be super .

Marvel is at the point where they are throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.

Speaking of movies the voice of rocket raccoon will apparently be Bradley Cooper. ....

What a week of comic book movies...

FyreWulff

just think about it

someone on their period was too lazy to wear overnight pad or tampon

was probably sleeping naked, rolled around at night in her own blood

blood all over her skin

woke up and looked like some colorblind braveheart with the warpaint on

and then was like 'nah, i'm not gonna wash that'

Slayven

just think about it

someone on their period was too lazy to wear overnight pad or tampon

was probably sleeping naked, rolled around at night in her own blood