• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Asking here instead of making a thread because I'm not looking for any high horse 'ban guns' bullshit. Anybody in BCT have a gun? If so, what kind and how did you decide what to get?

I own a S&W .357 Magnum. And yes I'm strong enough to one hand that shit. Its perfect weapon for me but my girl can't even hold it. I also owned a P90 Ruger.

Gorillaz

I own a S&W .357 Magnum. And yes I'm strong enough to one hand that shit. Its perfect weapon for me but my girl can't even hold it. I also owned a P90 Ruger.

image.php

Nakazato

Had a dream devo posted she was pregnant with timedogs babies

All of use were like. Better daddy already dy. Slay drunk him self in to a coma.

I'm hoping hard the Ps4 bombs. Those tears will feed me.

Won't happen but I at least one the X1 to sell more this holiday

: / What is this? Interesting but unlikely. My homie I was chilling with told me he's getting a XB1 day 1.

I can't do console releases day one. I'm getting a PS4 hopefully when Infamous drops

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
It will be an interesting gen. But it is a 2 horse race for the most part.

We simply don't consider Wii U next gen. Its that simple.

harSon

Banned
PS4 and XB1

Thats like.... *counts on fingers* 900 bucks. Thats some dedication right there

This is actually my second set of preorders. I already have a PS4 and XB1 preordered on Amazon, so I'm selling 2-4 of them depending on how much they're going for. Shit ain't immoral either. If people are dumb enough to pay 1.5-2x msrp for stuff cause they're impatient as fuck, then that's on them.

Hopefully I can make enough to significantly subsidize one of the two consoles. I'd be happy with that.

G-Fex

I suppose...I'll save the credit from the wii u trade in to put to the PS4.

I told myself I wouldn't do it and instead take up speedrunning again.

Ah well. Guess I'll have to save up for a new capture device too. I doubt PS4 comes with A/V cables.

Gorillaz

Still waiting for Infamous (and Titanfall for possibly a X1) to launch before making the jump. Unless fam is buying it for me I'm good waiting

I'm hoping hard the Ps4 bombs. Those tears will feed me.

Won't happen but I at least one the X1 to sell more this holiday

the only reason i don't want that to happen is because of how much MS was wild'n out thie first half of this year. it'd bre amazing if the Vita or Wii U just took off after a pricedrop and won Xmas tho...

I getting a Sega Genesis because it has high definition graphics!

Seriously though, I own a Playstation 1 to 3 so I'm gonna keep it going with a Playstation 4. I'm going to wait 6 months to a year though. Plus I only got a PS3 like 2 months ago.

How are those two related?

PC gets a decent amount of MS exclusives, and they are always better on PC if they get PC releases. There are exceptions (blue dragon Lost Odyssey, Gears 3, Halo) but I don't have much interest in most. It's hard to justify a MS machine purchase, especially anywhere near launch, if you have a good gaming PC.

harSon

Banned
Have any of ya'll niggas seen Titanfall?

but for real that still looks like the most fun game to play from Gamescom

It's one of the least next generation games out there, but it's easily my most hyped. Shit looks like instant gratification in terms of fun.

harSon

Banned
PC gets a decent amount of MS exclusives, and they are always better on PC if they get PC releases. There are exceptions (blue dragon Lost Odyssey, Gears 3, Halo) but I don't have much interest in most. It's hard to justify a MS machine purchase, especially anywhere near launch, if you have a good gaming PC.

But foregoing an Xbox in hopes of said games coming to PC isn't going to work too well this generation, since Microsoft said PC gamers shouldn't get their hopes up about Microsoft published Xbox One games getting a PC port:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/multim...ot_Bring_AAA_Class_Xbox_One_Games_to_PCs.html

Spinluck

I saw Titanfall, and said goddamn.

Wonder if I could build a $500-$600 PC that can play it, since I really need a home computer right now. I plan on getting XB1 when it's cheaper. I already have a Wii U, and plan on getting a PS4 at launch. Shadowfall didn't have my interest until recently. And Infamous is probably the best thing coming out of any of Sony's studios anytime soon

Gorillaz

If killzone can hit 60fps and remove a little weight I'm sold. Heard people were suprised at gamescon that killzone has really stepped its game up.

I mean yall saw the gif JC posted. They added color...GG added color fam. They learning.

Top Bottom