• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

FyreWulff

Went on a bike ride with my stepdad earlier for 5 miles on the downtown trail then across the river onto Iowa's levee

holy shit

felt like I was about to die. also felt really exposed without the helmet, but none of the helmets fit me. i think i need to go to an actual bike store to get a helmet that fits. 25" head

good workout though

Aaliyah died 12 years ago today.

such a bullshit death

aaliyah, left eye, and bernic mac all had such bullshit deaths

Slayven

Went on a bike ride with my stepdad earlier for 5 miles on the downtown trail then across the river onto Iowa's levee

holy shit

felt like I was about to die. also felt really exposed without the helmet, but none of the helmets fit me. i think i need to go to an actual bike store to get a helmet that fits. 25" head

good workout though

such a bullshit death

aaliyah, left eye, and bernic mac all had such bullshit deaths

Did you tell him thank you for not Dy-ing you?

Gorillaz

PS allstars aka Sony Smash Bros is so terrible that its funny. I'm having fun breaking and exploiting the shit outta this game

Who actually ok'd this at Sony?

Well the day is starting like ass. Coming down with a cold and because of that I woke up at 1600. God so much day gone. And Netflix is playing like I'm using dial up. At least I got me some The Bureau.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
depends on the day. she's got some good looks and some atrocious looks.

as for her music The Fame was dope.
BTW was doing way too much. Terrible album.
low expectations for ARTPOP after Applause.

Exactly.

As long as she doesn't drop another album like BTW, she's good in my book. That shit was like ten levels of terrible.

Village

this is a media other than comic books. revival isnt a thing in cartoons and movie

WAT? Ok movies less so , but cartoons. All the time, there are plenty of cartoons where people die and just forget about it. Or create a Deux ex Machina machine, my favorite the dragon balls.

Gorillaz

WAT? Ok movies less so , but cartoons. All the time, there are plenty of cartoons where people die and just forget about it. Or create a Deux ex Machina machine, my favorite the dragon balls.

Avatar the last air bender redefined the term Deus ex Machina with that finale.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

im not talking anime. i mean western cartoons. im trying to think of a cartoon that has had a resurrection plot,and optimus primal in beast wars is the only one i can think of. and even then, dragon ball in rare in that case. anime death is also pretty permanent unless its a plot point like bleach or yu yu hakusho

BHZ Mayor

im not talking anime. i mean western cartoons. im trying to think of a cartoon that has had a resurrection plot,and optimus primal in beast wars is the only one i can think of. and even then, dragon ball in rare in that case. anime death is also pretty permanent unless its a plot point like bleach or yu yu hakusho

Morph from X-Men, and Teen Titans had
Slade explicitly revived for the Trigun arc, although he's a villain.
. I really can't think of any more at the moment, but I also can't think of too many major non-villain characters that died in a Western cartoon. Dan Turpin, but I don't know if he counts as major.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Why though. Katy pls.

vma-mtv-2013-katy-perry-grill-red-carpet-getty__oPt.jpg

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Q: Although I just had my best haircut in years (I usually shave it clean then let grow a mini-afro), I don't like the fact that my hair seems too dry. Any advice on how to deal with this?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
First week of class this semester was a hard slap in the face. College Algebra and Object-Oriented Programming class seem hard as fuck. Trying to keep up with the first chapters in both courses and panic mode setting in as I realize I only understand maybe 5-10% of what is going on. Fuuuuck.

Top Bottom