• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Blue Magic is one of Jay's best songs

I made it all the way to "140 characters in these streets, nigga" before I turned that Jay album all the way off. Nah, son

Because of MCHG I went back and listened to a good Jay-Z album. If Jay keeps up with these wack ass albums...

Four albums in ten years nigga? I could divide
That's one every let's say two, two of them shits was due
One was - NAHHH, the other was "The Black Album"
That's a one hot album every ten year average

Thiiiiis shit's not gonna last at ALL. If they even remotely suggest the mom is attracted to the dad, this show will be dead despite the fact dude is a ghost.

I think I need to give MCHG a full listen to actually rank it amongst the Jay albums that I have heard. It's still one of his weakest records but the production is on a whole other level.

I think someone in the MCHG said it already but I think I would have rather Tom Ford be something Kanye rapped over, real talk. :lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
just going back to show my face and see my grandma + aunts. literally nothing i want to see or do other than that.
*Opens the door*

Kids:dadDY's home

DY: I never got those cigs ill be back

*never comes back*

i lol'd

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Went to a wedding a few weeks ago there. Beautiful part of the country, but I knew it wasn't for me when I was driving outside of Asheville and kept seeing mall sized churches and stores like "Computers for Christ".

I'm atheist but respect religion, it's just I think there is such a thing as being too "god-fearing" and I don't really feel comfortable with all that

Slayven

This si why you don't assign tasks to people that about to get off.

tumblr_mpc4w4sJMy1rqcu9eo1_1280.jpg

ReiGun

Had KFC tonight. At one point, I turn to my sister and say, "I think would have rather had Popeyes."

What have you people done to me?

Man its been a day folks. But its all good.

Got a new mattress. Yeah I laid on that bastard for 10 minutes before I had to go to work. That's shit had me damn near sleep.

And my girl called and made chicken salad.
Aww yeah

Welcome to the foLD ReiGun.

what would a bucket be without a few crabs?

ole rio turning into "one of the good ones"
#1StepAtATime

Nah I just realized that sometimes you have to treat yourself and enjoy the fruits of your labor. I'm not in debt my bills are always up to date so I have to start doing me. I've been working to drop weight and get my health in check and that's what I'm working with now.

Long story short my folk I'm always hungry. I stay hungry and without a doubt that mentality will keep me moving forward.

Love living in LA just watching a police chase LOL

Edit : Go white car GO

People outside of LA can't appreciate how much of an antagonist the police sometimes seem to be here. There's a reason why most everyone here is upset with the Hawthorne cop killing that dog. It wasn't some weird one off thing, it just happened to gain traction for some reason, probably cause of the video.

Top Bottom