• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Notice on gaf there are only two types of ladies: women who want to have sex 6 times a day or frigid users who ignore true love to chase after douchebags.

Hemingway School of Writing Female Characters, where every woman is either Aphrodite (sexy but weak things who can't defend themselves) or Athena(tough chick who has no time for emotions or lipstick)

from utahimes

kind of feel bad for her... also good to see somebody try to protect their privacy in this era of a new internet celebrity every 15 seconds........

are we the message board she is talking about? I hope not gaf is mostly harmless.....

Nah not even a blip on the radar since this is like the first time vast majority of us have seen her. Probably 4chan.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is why I don't come home. I dropped nearly 600 on a plane ticket because of guilt trips and these people can't even pick me up from the airport.

They finally answer the phone after 40 minutes - tell me they forgot the time when they're the ones who showed ME the itinerary to begin with - then say I have the options of catching the cab, the train, or wait another hour for them to get dressed and pick me up.

This is my first time back in over two years. They don't know I changed. Shit, I ain't even in uniform out here.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Lol, dy you've never talked about your family much besides crazy shit with your sister's potential dates getting shat on. The puzzle pieces are starting to come together now. I would be fed up with that as well, I hate being stuck in situations like that.

Jokes aside, that is a really shitty thing to do. I hate how some family members harp on not being visited enough, but all visits are boring and painfully awkward. You get there and their acting like you're putting them out all of a sudden, despite their begging being why you're there!

This is why I don't come home. I dropped nearly 600 on a plane ticket because of guilt trips and these people can't even pick me up from the airport.

They finally answer the phone after 40 minutes - tell me they forgot the time when they're the ones who showed ME the itinerary to begin with - then say I have the options of catching the cab, the train, or wait another hour for them to get dressed and pick me up.

This is my first time back in over two years. They don't know I changed. Shit, I ain't even in uniform out here.

I repeat.

I repeat.

Rio ain't ever going back to NC.

zero_suit

You stay losing.

Nakazato

Black Culture GAF, who is this?

H6S4rc1.gif
Satch

dont kill me

That's crazy. I can't even imagine that happening or doing that to someone.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Disney gonna need every penny of that Star Wars/Marvel, with The Lone Bomba and John Carter: The Prince of Bomba

How the fuck you spend 215+ million on a western, nigga

Next time they beg you to come home say "fuck you" and come out to Portland which is across the country from that bullshit.

hypernima

Banned
from utahimes

kind of feel bad for her... also good to see somebody try to protect their privacy in this era of a new internet celebrity every 15 seconds........

are we the message board she is talking about? I hope not gaf is mostly harmless.....

It sucks, its a double edged sword.
Posts pics. Get harassment regardless.
Don't post pics, the harassers win.

This is my first time seeing her in neogaf but I doubt its just us being creeps. Shame, she's a fairly attractive woman. But I do see girls like her all the time at otakon. Wonder if I should go this year.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
combo breaker

Black male gaf, weird question. How many of y'all carry around or use wallets?

whenever I'm out in public and people see me pull out my wallet I get that wtf look from everyone.
Funnily enough whenever I'm hanging with my black friends or see my black coworkers they always pull out huge wads of loose cash and pocket crap.

It's just something funny I noticed.

BlackJace

I just keep mine in my backpocket. Pulling out wads of cash in front of people is never a good idea. Don't care how much you're ballin', its not safe.

Top Bottom