• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

I just had a glance at that MS Specs thread and damn. I feel a little bad for Penello right now because whoever gave him that info apparently set him up to get shredded. Ouch.

Gorillaz

So the Arseno Show is back on TV and man.....It looks all sorts of struggle right now. Set looks empty and barren like they just found it an hour ago.

The Arstruggle show basically. smh

edit: and his jokes are 50/50, feeling bad for dude

harSon

Banned
I just had a glance at that MS Specs thread and damn. I feel a little bad for Penello right now because whoever gave him that info apparently set him up to get shredded. Ouch.

I wonder how people are going to treat Major Nelson. I still don't understand the irrational hate lmao

Gorillaz

Do they really need to remind the audience at every turn that this is the revival of a show that's been off the air for 20 years?

It was even more awkward when Paula came out trying to put some life into it as well saying how long it's been. Now Chris Tucker is out.

It's rough fam....it's rough

I wonder how people are going to treat Major Nelson. I still don't understand the irrational hate lmao

I think Nelson will be fine just based on the fact that he won't commit to anything that can be objectively debunked with facts. He's usually pretty good about skirting that line. A bit like Reggie.

Unlike Reggie though he doesn't come off as innocuous when he does it so people don't like it and by extension, him. People will take shots at him of course but I don't think it will be anything quite as bad as what's happened today.

harSon

Banned
I think Nelson will be fine just based on the fact that he won't commit to anything that can be objectively debunked with facts. He's usually pretty good about skirting that line. A bit like Reggie.

Unlike Reggie though he doesn't come off as innocuous when he does it so people don't like it and by extension, him. People will take shots at him of course but I don't think it will be anything quite as bad as what's happened today.

My favorite comments towards him are the one's calling him a shrill. Shit cracks me up every time.

It was even more awkward when Paula came out trying to put some life into it as well saying how long it's been. Now Chris Tucker is out.

It's rough fam....it's rough
Paula Abdul and Chris Tucker...not like this Hall....
I'm flipping through channels I can't eVen find this struggle ass show

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I mean give Arsenio some time Fallon and Kimmel were raw too (and not really funny) and eventually improved (though I still don't think either is that much funny now).

FyreWulff

So the Arseno Show is back on TV and man.....It looks all sorts of struggle right now. Set looks empty and barren like they just found it an hour ago.

The Arstruggle show basically. smh

edit: and his jokes are 50/50, feeling bad for dude

It was the reason Conan didn't sign with Fox. Fox wanted to give him even less budget than the Late Night show got. And that was already low budget

The weird convoluted thing is the show is actually owned by CBS, and it's random whether he's on a CBS station or Fox station because of the funders involved.

I'd give him a bit of time to knock the rust off though

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so that dumb twerk fail video was fake

it was jimmy kimmel

the video cut off so fast because the next second of footage had kimmel walking in the door and putting the girl out with a fire extinguisher

Sam Puckett from iCarly

BTlZuufCMAAtAJ7.jpg

obamahmmw.png

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Liberation coming to 360, PS3 and PC.

Been pushing for this for ages. Now y'all get a black, female assassin protag on the big screen.

I'm ready for the jokes JC

Onemic

Liberation coming to 360, PS3 and PC.

Been pushing for this for ages. Now y'all get a black, female assassin protag on the big screen.

I'm ready for the jokes JC

Will the game not be bad doe?

And there must be something else goin on in that sam pic. Is the girl even 18 yet?

Top Bottom