• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

walked past a group of my sistas in D.C the other night with a white girl holding my hand and I'm surprised they didn't get whip lash by how hard they turned their heads

let me live

pls

Slayven

walked past a group of my sistas in D.C the other night with a white girl holding my hand and I'm surprised they didn't get whip lash by how hard they turned their heads

let me live

pls
I am surprised you survived their dehumanizing stares.
never

this hate is a part of me now

scarlett-johansson-the-avengers-black-widow.jpg

Wynnebeck

Banned
I do, I said as much. But I was wondering which was her interview voice and which was her legit voice, the Becky or the down chick. She might have been interviewing me to throw the D cuz she clearly like brothas. I should clarify that she was a white chick.

OHH that makes sense now. I'd suspect the voice she was using to throw game is her real voice. That type of voice is too pervasive to be used only when trying to get some D from dudes. The nice voice is the fake one.

HAAAAA

I love how everyone is now looking at all these white girls in the media with black dudes going, "She's dating a black guy!" or "I can't believe how ratchet she's acting!" In Sam's case, she got that Black Snake Moan and got turned out. In Miley's case, I still think someone beat it up and turned her out too. Just my theory. Also, to anyone who remembers the girl who randomly gave me her number to text on the bus, she invited me out to eat at Dave and Buster's and we watched the Eagles/Skins game. She wanted to take me back to her place to sick the duck, but I already got a girl and declined politely. Could I have done it? Yeah, but I didn't want to perpetuate any more stereotypes of black dudes being slick playboys.

f1AbEd0.png

Dereck

HAAAAA

I love how everyone is now looking at all these white girls in the media with black dudes going, "She's dating a black guy!" or "I can't believe how ratchet she's acting!" In Sam's case, she got that Black Snake Moan and got turned out. In Miley's case, I still think someone beat it up and turned her out too. Just my theory. Also, to anyone who remembers the girl who randomly gave me her number to text on the bus, she invited me out to eat at Dave and Buster's and we watched the Eagles/Skins game. She wanted to take me back to her place to sick the duck, but I already got a girl and declined politely. Could I have done it? Yeah, but I didn't want to perpetuate any more stereotypes of black dudes being slick playboys.
Daaaamn

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
HAAAAA

Yooooooo
LOL!

I just don't get how you empathize with the guy. Maybe I am a sociopath.

A lot of the defenders are looking past the fact he punched one of them, and that most people who understand why the family beat him down also agree they went too far. Their worlds are just too pretty for me.

HAAAAA

Did she have a sister named Tasha Thumper?

Onemic

Dude desrved to have his ass thoruoghly kicked, but I see where some people are coming from with the alternative stand point. People get the absolute shit beat out of them all the time and are not put in the hospital in critical considition. I mean with the image of someone being beaten to an inch of their life, you would assume that they just kept going....and going...and going...and going

Of course who knows if that's happened or if the sick fuck just got caught on the wrong side of a left hook, but that's the image I got when I read the article.

At the same time...If you don't start none, there wont be none.

Gorillaz

random street encounter vids were old years ago, it amazes me when people and different channels do the same type of vid over and over again as if it's new

Top Bottom