• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

too busy watchin' that Arsenio Hall huh

grant_arsenio2_576.jpg

Speaking of, how was this? I heard my dad watching it and he told me that it was alright.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Depending on the store they could be under orders to follow all high school kids. I had to do it at blockbuster. You're not supposed to make it obvious though.

Yea. This is true.

It sucks though. I was young and money hungry when I worked retail. I had a manager that was racist as all fuck, tell me to follow around the black teens.

Onemic

lmao

Apparently all teens steal now.

But yeah, the video by itself isn't much to get heated over.

it's probably racism, but at the same time I can't say for sure. Fact is though, that it's fucked what this dude did, which is the main point anyone should take from this.

From what my mom told me of her 30+ years of retail. Everyone steals. Old people getting the benefit of the doubt means they steal the most, it just goes undetected a lot.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I actually enjoyed the last season but this new one is off to a shit start. Feels like a rehash of the last season

the story actually seems alright so far, it's just that every ten seconds korra does something else to make me want to slap the shit out of a cartoon character

J10

Banned
White people already figured out how to make their asses bigger. As soon as they get penis enlargement down we become completely irrelevant.

Top Bottom