• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

J10

Banned
There's a mall nearby with a Gamestop and a Best Buy on different floors. At midnight releases the Gamestop always has hundreds of people on line while the Best Buy has two. Every single time.

I'm not fucking with that midnight launch stuff, I'll grab it later in the week.

serial/spree shooters are the only reprieve, but with John Allan Muhammad, Dorner and now this suspect, those days me be coming to a close.

hahaha no way, this is just gonna make the NRA say there should be MORE guns in the 'hood. LEGAL guns, so people can protect themselves from criminals with guns.

lol not even. I've always said, give every minority a gun and tell them to wear their gun and walk on the same day/time there would be gun reforms sooooo fast.

Gorillaz

Chances someone has like their 8 year old or under kid out there?

Saw one at the MW2 launch, which was literally the last time I went to one.

It was 2 of them with there parents and were playing the infamous airport shoot up mission in front of everyone including there mom. Kids didn't flinch or act like it was anything big.

It's so surreal I had to take a step back and think what the fuck happened to kids/parenting in the past decade

So my mom called me, apparently a few houses down from her was shot. Some goons hopped this guy's fence trying to steal his dog and shot him without hesitation. Somehow they didn't kill him, so he ran to a neighbor's house and they were able to call the cops.

DominoKid

Saw one at the MW2 launch, which was literally the last time I went to one.

It was 2 of them with there parents and were playing the infamous airport shoot up mission in front of everyone including there mom. Kids didn't flinch or act like it was anything big.

It's so surreal I had to take a step back and think what the fuck happened to kids/parenting in the past decade

man that's normal. you just notice it now because you're old. i'm the same way now and my folks let me play whatever when i was a kid.

DominoKid

Are there like pictures from different angles?

iHtrnbMflqaIb.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So my mom called me, apparently a few houses down from her was shot. Some goons hopped this guy's fence trying to steal his dog and shot him without hesitation. Somehow they didn't kill him, so he ran to a neighbor's house and they were able to call the cops.

That's always some crazy shit to hear. I can never relax after stuff like that happens in my neighborhood.

i get hit on by some of the most low down ugly ass no-hope-havin stroller-pushin constantly kushin beer guzzling drug smuggling broke destitute slimeball grime covered niggas on the face of this here planet and im over it

Fuck yeah, get 'em. Makes me glad that I'm better than someone on this earth.

DY_nasty

I didn't even know I could do all of this with a phone.

Why the fuck do I have a Vita? #regret

DY_nasty

Lol.

I heard about this game called Candy Crush Saga. You should try that shit out.

I'm watching Ultimate Fighter Season 18 on my phone right now as I'm downloading shit tons of stupid apps and my Vita is crying in the corner.

Also - I'm in love with Jennifer. Too bad the black girl got fucked up by ma dukes. She seemed cool.

Dropped off my brother at the gamestop. Turns out his friend and his friend's brother have been there for hours already and let him cut
QbadP.png

Hope nobody gets suplexed over it.

When I picked up my copy yesterday I asked the clerk about preorder numbers.

GTA5 - 700
W101 - 2

I don't even live in a major city.

Other W101 guy in my town, whoever you are...I salute you. And if you're a woman, lets hook up and geek out about it sometimes.

DominoKid

this GTA install is so dope. it's the GOAT game already.

actually idk if i'm even going to like this. SA was a long ass time ago.

So.....

GTA5.....

PSN is looking at me right now and my wallet is burning......

I mean I have to stay up all night and uhmm....

So should I snatch it digitally right now or wait till morning?

G-Fex

When I picked up my copy yesterday I asked the clerk about preorder numbers.

GTA5 - 700
W101 - 2

I don't even live in a major city.

Other W101 guy in my town, whoever you are...I salute you. And if you're a woman, lets hook up and geek out about it sometimes.

That says a lot about Kamiya lol

Going to I gueesssss pick up V with my GS credit.

Speaking of Vita, anyone want to play that far out radical killzone game with me?

Gorillaz

So.....

GTA5.....

PSN is looking at me right now and my wallet is burning......

I mean I have to stay up all night and uhmm....

So should I snatch it digitally right now or wait till morning?
Get the disc version imo. Too much shit could go wrong with DD especially on Sonys servers

Top Bottom