• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Yeah, like a woman gonna get wet when she see your giant Wally West Flash comic book collection.

Least she'll know how fast to expect you to go in the sack.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
AdTuIfH.gif

Onemic

That says a lot about Kamiya lol

Going to I gueesssss pick up V with my GS credit.

Speaking of Vita, anyone want to play that far out radical killzone game with me?

oh shit it released? Had no idea. I'll probably buy it closer to the holidays along with TLoU

Satch

Banned
My philosophy on games usually boils down to:

1: Not all games can be for everyone (this is fine)
2: You believe one game in a franchise sucks, and thus don't give it any more of a chance beyond that
3: You dislike a particular dev/ pub and refuse to buy anything they are associated with

AC is still kinda niche. Doesn't appeal to everyone. You could argue that over the years there has been a move towards appealing to a broader audience. I won't dispute that. Not every decision taken on AC is one i agree with, just so we are clear. It is still a narrative heavy experience, and a lot of that is underlying. More so if you consume our transmedia. Anyway this.....

is interesting to me. I can agree AC3 was guilty of this. The previous games, not so much. I can't speak to Black Flag prior to release.
niche my black ass the games make gangbusters and are GARBAJ

do u work for ubi

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Copped World War Z Blu Ray. I did not know my waifu (Ruth Negga) was in this.
Movie was actually pretty damn good.

Necessary GIF

ibkiBeRifJmi4c.gif
I have seen a ton of clips and gifs of Misfits but have yet to watch the show or see any content related to superpowers whatsoever. Show is all about the sex.

I have seen a ton of clips and gifs of Misfits but have yet to watch the show or see any content related to superpowers whatsoever. Show is all about the sex.

Series 1 & 2 had a very good mix of super powers + life of a teen/young adult in London. Series 3 is where it started going down hill but was still decent, Series 4 was just horrible save for like one episode.

FyreWulff

I had a similar fuckup happen, but on the retailer's side.

Went to go buy Gears of War 2 from Gamestop. Go up to the shelf.. what.. it's 20$ already? Lemme buy that. (Was like, 2 months after release).

Get home.

Realize whoever was in charge of labeling the game labeled it as Gears of War Two Disc Edition. Guess where the price tag cropped the name off at.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"Next gen Nintendo, been waiting months for this!" 4min ago

"I bought the wrong fuckin' Wii" 3 min ago

"RT: no man that's a Wii U" 2 min ago

so i just got thru page 133 of this thread aka the page where the sunlight hitting the tree of life was oriented perfectly to cast the maximum amount of shade in the direction of this thread. damn!

I didn't even know I could do all of this with a phone.

Why the fuck do I have a Vita? #regret

1 word

RetroArch

COP DAT

This is an amazing thing to wake up to.

Anywho so far my gripe with GTA is the driving. It just feels.... off.

And yes you can adjust shooting auto aim. Lots of options in this. But I'm enjoying the game so far.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
is interesting to me. I can agree AC3 was guilty of this. The previous games, not so much. I can't speak to Black Flag prior to release.

My opinion is squarely based off of only having played AC1 and AC2. I can only imagine AC3 being worse.

Top Bottom