• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
anime otaku black girls with short frilly skirts and anime hair are plus plus. Like I finally ended up in the right universe. All the right things finally coming together.

now do the nyan nyan dance for me, bb.
Pick ups and Prose for anime otaku black girls. A book by akira.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The most accurate thing in GTA is going on Franklin's fake facebook and seeing the same crackhead dude ask every friend on his profile to borrow some money.

Gorillaz

Was in the blimp trying to land into the airport to steal a plane, that bitch "popped" on the way down.

smh instead I just drove there and stole the plane old fashion

Mr. Patch

I'm really interested in GTA5 even though I don't really like open world games. Is the game really that good?

Also, this gen made me realize that beat em' ups/hack and slash/character action games (whatever the fuck you they called them) are my second favorite genre after platformers.

Whenever traffic gets real bad, I exit and hit up a wing stop. I usually end up in a shit neighborhood. So many teen parent s. Group of 16 year old girls orchestrating lies to each other's parents so they can go to a college party....wings are good tho.

Whenever traffic gets real bad, I exit and hit up a wing stop. I usually end up in a shit neighborhood. So many teen parent s. Group of 16 year old girls orchestrating lies to each other's parents so they can go to a college party....wings are good tho.

I read this as a thing that happens in GTAV

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Which reminds me, I really like the ways you evade the Wanter system now.

Especially when there's so many buildings you can kinda run into.

Not often you see people repping Brotherhood of Dada.

That was a good era...

Aparently I grew up today

Congrats on the upgrade.

Franklin's haircut styles are limited and wack. Somebody should've introduced R* to the barbershop chart.

And like bish and the rest of you I see Franklin as Ice Cube.
But tell me why my Michael looks like something from Kane and Lynch. Lol.

So Im finally used to the driving and its starting to gel together well. So far Rockstar has hit it out of the park. But I like that there is so much content. Cannot wait until online is unlocked so we can all run together.

Cops have a line of sight/vision cone so they're no longer all seeing gods with guns.

So I "jump" in to Franklin being confronted by crackheads. I proceed to KO both of these miscreants and go take a walk with Chop. Well....

Someone called LCPD and I got a wanted level. I start hightailing it knowing that they gonna be on my ass if I hop in a car. I duck around a corner and go into cover while my wanted level starts to flash. I know I just have to hide a little longer and they will call off the search. But somehow they start walking into the building I duck into and right before they turn a corner and spot me I lose my wanted level and they roll out. Thank god for that line of sight. I love it.

Cops have a line of sight/vision cone so they're no longer all seeing gods with guns.

Yeah, they got rid of that ESCAPE THE ALL-SEEING CIRCLE OF DEATH ON YOUR MINI-MAP thing and made it a bit more organic and interesting, with the sight cones and hiding/running away. The Pac-Man-esque game of Cops and Robbers is such an essential element to the franchise's DNA since the first entrant, and they've finally evolved it from where it's been since GTA3 that gives it a new life and a fresh take after so many years(between the various GTA installments and every sandbox game after it, essentially).

zero_suit

Yeah, they got rid of that ESCAPE THE ALL-SEEING CIRCLE OF DEATH ON YOUR MINI-MAP thing and made it a bit more organic and interesting, with the sight cones and hiding/running away. The Pac-Man-esque game of Cops and Robbers is such an essential element to the franchise's DNA since the first entrant, and they've finally evolved it from where it's been since GTA3 that gives it a new life and a fresh take after so many years(between the various GTA installments and every sandbox game after it, essentially).

I'm glad to hear that is gone. It sounded good on paper to Rockstar, but in practice it was a complete failure.

So I "jump" in to Franklin being confronted by crackheads. I proceed to KO both of these miscreants and go take a walk with Chop. Well....

Someone called LCPD and I got a wanted level. I start hightailing it knowing that they gonna be on my ass if I hop in a car. I duck around a corner and go into cover while my wanted level starts to flash. I know I just have to hide a little longer and they will call off the search. But somehow they start walking into the building I duck into and right before they turn a corner and spot me I lose my wanted level and they roll out. Thank god for that line of sight. I love it.

Same thing happened to me I jumped into frank and he an lamar are stomping some ballas. I see npcs taking out cellphones and i get a wanted level. Im jumping in yards and i dive in a swimming pool and waited it out. Fucking love this game it shits all over 4

It's a strange experience, reading this page and seeing my name brought up so many times. Also seeing GTA 5 posters with my name on it is kind of trippy.

Furyous

#ShityoucanbuywithDaylytcheck

Smack exposed dude badly foday. I'm shocked that battle rappers with names battling for damn near free. These dudes are out here hustling backwards.

Top Bottom