• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

G-Fex

Where's that one guy, the one who tried to analyze and CSI that facebook kid's photo with the girls.

We need him on this stat cause I can see inconsistencies.

lmao that's a creepy assed signature for real
--
doraemon.jpg

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I mean the girl is cute, and they'll probably break up in a few months due to her parents hating him because he's black. So I'd say he should save himself the embarrassment and stop this silly shit, or alternatively Bish could drop him.

The 720 x 720 signature PLUS the avatar is what's killing me

ReiGun

The avatar and username weren't enough. Nah, brah had to do the signature and go for the hat trick. It's almost admirable, his dedication.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Starting up my 10th or 11th run on XCOM

Think I'll name them after you guys. Classic/Ironman. Second Wave -> New Economy, Not Created Equally, Hidden Potential, Red Fog, The Greater Good.

Operating out of Africa because #reparations

Nakazato

Think I'll name them after you guys. Classic/Ironman. Second Wave -> New Economy, Not Created Equally, Hidden Potential, Red Fog, The Greater Good.

ill be the 1st one 2 die

BlackJace

Being often strapped for cash mid month means Africa is the only base choice.

DY_nasty

Jesus christ... got hit with chain-panic on the very first mission. Yal might not even make it lmao

Gorillaz

Will there be HDtvs for everyone?

DY_nasty

It was one of those bullshit highway levels where there's 2 points of high cover for the entire opening segment. Caught 3 sectoids slipping on the 2nd move. Knocked off the first one easy, yal wanted to miss like you never held guns before on the next two. One of guys gets grazed - he shits himself, then the other two guys next to him don't want him to feel lonely so they shit their pants too. I had one female soldier on the left side who didn't go crazy.

Guy on the right gets critical'd by some cross map cheese and the rest are hurt by an exploding car. Out of my 4, 1 is dead and two others are wounded at this point. Kept pushing up, found 3 more sectoids who decided to fight out of a bus like some terrorist bastards and they retreat deeper in before I can seal the deal. Had to send someone to see if they had overwatch up - it was up. He was wounded anyways... he died. Sacrifice won't be forgotten. The rest cleaned up shop and finished the mission.

RIP Measley, HomShaBom. Your sacrifice (and pants shitting) will be remembered.

Satch, dreams-visions (wounded) are our first official XCOM members

Edit: Satch is support, wut. dv is assault. WUT

DY_nasty

Never thought I'd see a Black Panther movie get announced. Wow.

And here's the existing roster of 10.

Sq. Anne Satch. Support
Sq. Dreams Visions. Assault
Rk. Big 1mmortal (made extra black)
Rk. Moris UkunRasik
Rk. Riggs Lurkin
Rk. #NF Londa
Rk. JC Viewtiful
Rk. Mrs Manky
Rk. Seamus Soundscream
Rk. Mustapha Lebron

For the homeland

J10

Banned
Stan said the same thing like two years ago. Said he read the scripts. This is not new news. The only thing you need to worry about is when/if Marvel announces it officially.

Also, stop fancasting motherfuckers who are old as fuck. Honsou already has a role in Guardians by the way, so it won't be him.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Never thought I'd see a Black Panther movie get announced. Wow.

And here's the existing roster of 10.

Sq. Anne Satch. Support
Sq. Dreams Visions. Assault
Rk. Big 1mmortal (made extra black)
Rk. Moris UkunRasik
Rk. Riggs Lurkin
Rk. #NF Londa
Rk. JC Viewtiful
Rk. Mrs Manky
Rk. Seamus Soundscream
Rk. Mustapha Lebron

For the homeland

*checks list*

Good.

Stan said the same thing like two years ago. Said he read the scripts. This is not new news. The only thing you need to worry about is when/if Marvel announces it officially.

Also, stop fancasting motherfuckers who are old as fuck. Honsou already has a role in Guardians by the way, so it won't be him.

You probably want that dude from True Blood who can't act worth shit.

DY_nasty

First real mission. Satch, Riggs, Immortal, Moris.

Moris got fucked up early. Satch literally saves his life then does his job for him. Riggs = clutch. Immortal cleans up.

Moris fucked up so bad. So fucking bad...

Top Bottom