• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

FyreWulff

PS360 still got legs. No one in their right mind is ignoring that install base.

Of all the publishers, i believe we supported the Wii L U the most (correct me if i'm wrong). We still do, i just personally ain't buying into that.

And good luck with the search.

Yeah, Ubi did back the U the most. But Nintendo and Ubisoft have always been bros. Awkward bros, but still bros.

Make them license out UbiArt faster.

Speaking of which, I guess DICE feels they need their own graphics API now? Videogame industry feels.. clusterfucky right now

There are so many ways to interpret this post so imma just say

go on...

Its kind of sad that you probably havent read the book and dont know who Ralph Ellison is

images

Naw, not really.

I am invisible, understand, simply because people refuse to see me. Like the bodiless heads you see sometimes in circus sideshows, it is as though I have been surrounded by mirrors of hard, distorting glass…you often doubt if you really exist. You wonder whether you aren’t simply a phantom in other people’s minds. Say, a figure in a nightmare...

Look the book up or not but the thought that there might be many in here who haven't read it is disappointing.

aren't you buying a PS4 though

PS4 will have a more compelling library in its first 3 months than the WiiL has LTD. WiiU isn't even getting 2k. Hold that.

Shit doesn't even have madden. The iphone got Madden for christ sake.Hold that for a bit longer.

Fifa 14 is gonna be on the PS2, android and Wii. Not WiiU, Wii motherfucka. Keep holding that.

G-Fex

PS4 will have a more compelling library in its first 3 months than the WiiL has LTD. WiiU isn't even getting 2k. Hold that.

Shit doesn't even have madden. The iphone got Madden for christ sake.Hold that for a bit longer.

Fifa 14 is gonna be on the PS2, android and Wii. Not WiiU, Wii motherfucka. Keep holding that.

But Moris...it's going to have..

Bayonetta 2

PFFFFFFFFFFT

Onemic

Look the book up or not but the thought that there might be many in here who haven't read it is disappointing.

Im not much of a book reader, so that's probably the main reason I've never heard of the book or the author.

It does seem really interesting based on some wiki research, so I'll put it in my bottomless Amazon wishlist.

Slayven

I can imagine All going to game stop and with his slightly cracking voice asking for their finest Wii U. And the Clerk goes and get the one leveling the table in the break room and dusting it off and giving it to him.

Yeah, I'll take DKC and Wonderful 101 any day over annual sports installments, but if that's worth $400 bucks to you, who I am to judge

RedSwirl

Thanks people. She was 93 and lived a good long life. Her body just all of a sudden broke down on her the past year and a half. She had to move in with my mom. She never lost her mind and was mentally all there until the end. She was in a mini coma for about a week. Woke up Saturday but couldn't talk. She would try, but mostly just nod or shake her head. Then she slipped away again and passed on Sunday.

Sorry man.

But that's still impressive based on my experience. Old folks in my family (including both grandmothers) are leaving us in their 70's, and some of them even in their 50's, mostly from strokes. A few months ago my uncle passed from a "catastrophic" stroke at 51 years old. I can't help but think deep south health standards have something to do with it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I wonder why ya'll aren't hating on the Vita. Is it that forgotten? It's basically on PS4 controller status.
Vita is slowly turning itself around. It was always a versatile piece of hardware if nothing else. Now that Sony is looking for momentum anywhere they can find it, the vita is getting more push and support than it had at launch.

Top Bottom