• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

I'm not sure why so many people hate that girl. Just head shaking.

Just read the thread. It's always something.

Completely off topic, I'm fine with Franklin being the star of all GTA V dlc, and somehow moving back into that one cul-de-sac in the game which looks an awful lot like CJ's spot.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Hm. I'm guessing it's because she attracts people who don't care about their hobby to their hobby. Sort of the same reason that people hate smartphone games.

Have met her quite a few times this year. She's smart as fuck and cool too. I'd hang with her outside of cons and cosplay environs, and i can't say that for many cosplayers.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
I need to get over my thing about cons and just go to one.

Yeah, the big ones aren't nearly as bad as people make out. Despite all the drama that follows them, i've been to 2 PAX and enjoyed them both. But then, i'm very extroverted. Meeting peeps for the first time that i've "known" for years over XBL, youtube and social media.

Friends make the con. That's the key i think.

Onemic

Yeah, the big ones aren't nearly as bad as people make out. Despite all the drama that follows them, i've been to 2 PAX and enjoyed them both. But then, i'm very extroverted. Meeting peeps for the first time that i've "known" for years over XBL, youtube and social media.

Friends make the con. That's the key i think.

This thread has already scared me away from ever considering going to one. I just think of passing through a wall of the worst BO possible upon entering a con.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
This thread has already scared me away from ever considering going to one. I just think of passing through a wall of the worst BO possible upon entering a con.

There are smelly people everywhere, haha. I guess there's also waiting in line to play games unless you are industry/ press. And being on your feet for most of the time.

Pros and cons

Slayven

Hater. It is because I love you guys. Always trying to keep a brother down.
We may as well start charging Slavyen rent
See your kids
Goddamn Slay...that's kind of sad as fuck in some weird way lol
It is.
Comicon doesn't look as bad because they have high ceilings, so the funk flies away. But Evo? I would imagine it is continents of new stank there.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Coming to put all you Wii L owners out of your misery

BVF6BP2CcAAx5-M.jpg

harSon

Banned
Anyone getting a next gen console at launch?

I've got 2 Xbox One's and 2 Playstation 4's preordered. I'm probably going to end up selling them all if the price is right though, and I'll end up picking up both sometime next month when they're available again.

harSon

Banned
Yup, both.

When do think flippers will have an idea of how the market is for reselling? End of October?

Well, I technically don't have to pick up my Walmart preorders until sometime in early to mid December, so I have a bit of flex regarding those preorders. But I think I'll have a pretty good idea on whether the turnaround profit will be decent a week or two out from release, but honestly, you never know until the day of. I'd say it's a pretty safe bet though, but then again, I could get Wii U'd... but I doubt it.

Comicon doesn't look as bad because they have high ceilings, so the funk flies away. But Evo? I would imagine it is continents of new stank there.
You honestly are more likely to get sick than smell some stank-ass. Especially if you find a chill spot with your friends on the final day. Been to EVO 2 years in a row, and everyone I was with had impeccable hygiene.

Fuck the buffet prices, though. That's Vegas, I guess. Gonna try and save up some money so I can go this year. Gotta find myself a decent controller converter first.

Mr. Patch

Crystal Wright (GOPBlackChick on the Twitta) just punked out of making an appearance at my school.

She doesn't know that not showing up will only make it worse for her when it comes to FAMU.

harSon

Banned
Just paid off my Xbox One Pre-order and games plus GTA V

total damage $880

I'll be dropping $2,000 :( Although it's artificial since I plan on reselling them...

Plus I plan on purchasing a new television on Black Friday. My current one is showing signs of death, but it makes sense just to make due until I can get one on the cheap.

Top Bottom