• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Anyone else ever wish that these threads addressing some problem or someone IRL would turn into the person being talked about showing up and posting?

all the time. at least let drama unfold in the right way. but having dudes get exposed by other people they know is cool too.

ReiGun

Yeah but that wasn't that good. It was just some dude posting about how some other guy never even touched some girlfriend and was full of crap. I would like a person in an OP directly insulted or complained about to just pop up in thread and call the OP out.
There was also the one about the guy having intimacy issues with his girlfriend and then the girl and her brother wound up posting in the thread.

Yeah but that wasn't that good. It was just some dude posting about how some other guy never even touched some girlfriend and was full of crap. I would like a person in an OP directly insulted or complained about to just pop up in thread and call the OP out.
I dunno, the houston3000 ether is pretty much unbeatable.

Hit shuffle on my media player as I work on this design for a client...instrumental of Beyonce's Bow Down comes on...it has been on repeat for the last 9 mins...

Natural's law is the best thing to hit Gaf since thecoli
naturals law is fantastic. especially when dudes get tagged for it
Thank you Gentlemen. Although it is highly derivative of Godwins law the shit is on point 100% of the time in any discussion on race.

Kansas City, KS. 3.56 / gallon.I always thought it was an open invitation: "if you want in, talk to Morris" type of deal. You could still get on a future episode if another gets organised. Nobody was really 'included' people just jumped in.

Also I recognize you less around GAF since you ditched your zero punctuation avatar.
DY onemic and Immortal spoke up when we first started talking about it and day of I had forgot and did a first come, first serve and it ended up being those 3 again.

But everyone is welcome. DV, Natural and Satch were some of the few mentioned by name when we finally got things moving.

Ehhhh...that's not how I remember it going down, I spoke up a few times in the thread and was pretty much ignored. But whatever it's not a big deal I'm over it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It didn't go down that way at first because we actually had a waiting list. There was a rotation and everything. Also, we expanded from no more than 4 to 3 regulars and 3 open slots basically.

By all means, next time we get ready to do a recording, hop on.

Edit: I think Moris still has the relic of a googlespreadsheet for the sign ups as well.

Kreed

Yeah but it was all amicable. Y'all come on, you know what I want to see.

There was actually a thread where a guy was talking shit about his girlfriend, detective GAF got involved, and the girl showed up in the thread either as her own junior account or via a proxy account to say what was really going down. Unfortunately I can't remember the user names or what the issue was so there's no way I could search for the thread.

Nakazato

I posted this shit TWICE in the wrong thread.

tumblr_mt6km08ayn1scnozjo1_400.gif

This gif ruined my night, so naturally I have to share it.

as bad as it is all i can do is laugh

Pretty good, they got to build on the characters and chemistry, but that is any pilot. They mananged to sneak in the white man is keeping me down speech on prime time tv, so there is that.
Haha. I like that speech, too.

Yeah, I think they have a good crew/format. Can't wait for the mythos to be established.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
yo we got paid exclusives and/or exclusive co-marketing deals now in Mobile Gaming
I saw this too. The mobile gaming struggle is real. Hilarious how the EA rep just took a dump all over Apple, you'd think an EA employee would know how to be more tactful about money-hatting. "They gave us a truck load of money to delay it." Yeah someone is getting demoted.

BHZ Mayor

Cat's pissing on themselves to get aroused? That reverse R. Kells???

That thread is out of control.

I didn't read it, but it sounds like another one of those threads that explains everything. Like, you keep that kind of thread in mind the next time you see a post that makes you go WTF.

J10

Banned
I love how there's always that one person who goes into a feelgood animal thread to let everybody know they hate said animal.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I love how people are rushing to condemn all of Islam in the Nairobi Gunmen thread and it doesn't even register as possibly fucked up.

Thank you Gentlemen. Although it is highly derivative of Godwins law the shit is on point 100% of the time in any discussion on race.

Ehhhh...that's not how I remember it going down, I spoke up a few times in the thread and was pretty much ignored. But whatever it's not a big deal I'm over it.

We ask for interested people before almost every ep. if you're still interested you're more than welcome.

It didn't go down that way at first because we actually had a waiting list. There was a rotation and everything. Also, we expanded from no more than 4 to 3 regulars and 3 open slots basically.

By all means, next time we get ready to do a recording, hop on.

Edit: I think Moris still has the relic of a googlespreadsheet for the sign ups as well.

Somewhere. it just became too big a hassle, getting a date and time that works for 6 people and then have them follow through. I want to revisit it again eventually tho.

I love how people are rushing to condemn all of Islam in the Nairobi Gunmen thread and it doesn't even register as possibly fucked up.

all it takes is one car to go 0-60 down the wrong exit in the wrong lane and every damn car on the interstate follows his ass with reckless abandon.

Furyous

These are same people quick to label everyone of us thugs or cry communism over proposed gun legislation. Let someone that looks like them go Rambo on an elementary or kill an innocent boy in the streets and it's someone else's fault, not christianity or their upbringing.

BHZ Mayor

These are same people quick to label everyone of us thugs or cry communism over proposed gun legislation. Let someone that looks like them go Rambo on an elementary or kill an innocent boy in the streets and it's someone else's fault, not Christianity or their upbringing.

What GAF have you been reading?

Top Bottom