• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Slayven

That awkward moment when you answer the phone and on the other end is a guy with the most stereotypical white voice, and you are blasting "My president black" loud as hell.

ReiGun

Ending to Breaking Bad was legit. No complaints from me

Same. I understand the complaints some have about it being too "neat," but I liked that it felt "final." It didn't try to shock or have some open ending; it wrapped up the characters' stories and was a fine episode in its own right.

J10

Banned
Same. I understand the complaints some have about it being too "neat," but I liked that it felt "final." It didn't try to shock or have some open ending; it wrapped up the characters' stories and was a fine episode in its own right.

With regards to the ending being open,
are we sure that Walt dies right there at the end, or do paramedics come in time to stop the bleeding? Does it make a difference if he dies a free man or in custody? It seemed like it could be a little ambiguous.

ReiGun

With regards to the ending being open,
are we sure that Walt dies right there at the end, or do paramedics come in time to stop the bleeding? Does it make a difference if he dies a free man or in custody? It seemed like it could be a little ambiguous.

Walt is dead. The showrunner confirmed it himself on the interview show they do after episodes.

"I'm Romeo Rose and I pimp them ho's, from the ghettos to the limos"

closed window right there.

Then you missed that sleeping with a black person is akin to beastiality.

tumblr_ln0te7pdOc1qitp7go1_250.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I'm kind of curious as to how people would have taken to some of the other endings Vince spoke about creating, before settling on the one that we had for the finale.

Gorillaz

"No that was someone in the other car, I'm actually listening to that new Coldplay."
"Never seen a rapcar play something other then rap, what exactly are you hiding?"
I'm kind of curious as to how people would have taken to some of the other endings Vince spoke about creating, before settling on the one that we had for the finale.
He seemed nervous last summer and fall about making it. Like waking up having night terrors and shit.

Top Bottom