• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Couple questions then.....

Is there a limit to the number of cats in a crew?
Do you have to go through the Rockstar social club?
Is it specified to a specific server?
Any can anyone do us all a solid a make one post with all of Black Gaf psn/xbl screen names? Shit would be hell a easier if done so.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's because the Wii mode is looking for Bluetooth controllers to control the games. The Gamepad isn't a Bluetooth controller. They'd need to rewrite stuff at a deep level to let the GamePad actually control Wii games. When the system launched, you needed a Wii Mote to even get into Wii mode. On the other hand, vWii doesn't care what the actual display is, the Wii U tells it what it's outputting to.

Maybe they'll eventually get it in there. It feels like they're building things and shipping them as they complete to get stuff out there.

The best way they could have done it would have been to put Bluetooth in the WiiU Gamepad from the beginning, and then it could send Bluetooth signals to the console in Wii mode. I'm guessing they didn't want to inflate the price of the gamepad even more, and possibly compromise the effectiveness of the gamepad's connection to the WiiU just for backwards compatibility reasons.

ibdjSQudf9Lotd.gif

........why?

..........how?

..............WTF!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Still getting PMs. Again, I CAN make the crew, but I'd like to at least have a secondary in case I get tied up with work for any extended period.

Also, we need name and colors. Motto too.

Go.

Still getting PMs. Again, I CAN make the crew, but I'd like to at least have a secondary in case I get tied up with work for any extended period.

Also, we need name and colors.

Go.

Make a public google doc and just let people fend for themselves.

Colors: some combo of Red/Green/Black

DY_nasty

Yal got like 10 minutes because I'm tired as fuck and I gotta finish boarding up my windows because of the shutdown

DY_nasty

Setting up now. Guys, you need to go ahead and set up your account with the Social Club. I can only add friends through PSN but not add you to the crew right now with things as is.

Majority of us our on each others friends list. If you want you can pm me screen names. I don't sleep so I'll be up till 0700 est.

I'll have it done by morning as a secondary if need be. It ain't that crucial. We got it.

DY_nasty

I'm good for now. Just making sure I have a Crew hand off/secondary in case I need to take off.

Sent about a dozen invites just now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
you know, for a 'based platinum' 'platinum da gods of gameplay first' there sure are a lot of parts in Wonderful 101 where you just sit there and talk or sit there and not control the character.

G-Fex

I guess it's my fault. So many call offs over the year. Stuff like Car troubles, taking mom to the hospital and being sick they really don't excuse so it was just a simple goodbye.

7 1/2 fucking years in that stupid store.

IrishNinja

FyreWulff

I guess it's my fault. So many call offs over the year. Stuff like Car troubles, taking mom to the hospital and being sick they really don't excuse so it was just a simple goodbye.

7 1/2 fucking years in that stupid store.

You're better off without them. Good luck on your job search.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If it makes you feel any better g-fex, I stopped showing up for work Saturday.

Because when I tell you, 'I only want to work 20ish hours because I have school' and you continue to give me 37 hours a week with no signs of stopping, you might just make somebody quit.

G-Fex

If it makes you feel any better g-fex, I stopped showing up for work Saturday.

Because when I tell you, 'I only want to work 20ish hours because I have school' and you continue to give me 37 hours a week with no signs of stopping, you might just make somebody quit.

haha it used to be like that years ago too. I wanted to go to school nightly so I asked for mornings and the then boss at the time (Who later got fired due to scandalous shit cause he's a scandalous douchebag.) told me "No, work matters first over school"

haha it used to be like that years ago too. I wanted to go to school nightly so I asked for mornings and the then boss at the time (Who later got fired due to scandalous shit cause he's a scandalous douchebag.) told me "No, work matters first over school"

What store did you work for? Always good to trash your former employer's.

I'm trying to get out of here, and when I do I got plenty of stories to share.

G-Fex

What store did you work for? Always good to trash your former employer's.

I'm trying to get out of here, and when I do I got plenty of stories to share.

I never ever wanted to say it. I never wanted to say who I work for out of sheer embarrassment

What the hell, I worked for the most evil corporation next to Umbrella themselves, I worked for Wal-mart

FyreWulff

I was about to joke that the manager that was "work before school!" was probably a manager in a super big company that didn't give a shit what he did. guess I was right. it seems you run into those people more the bigger the company is

my brother used to work for wal mart. he quit. a year later they called asking why he hadn't come in that day.

I tried to apply to Wal Mart and had the manager straight up lie to me in my face to deny me the job.. I still don't know why he did that and why they put up so much resistance to hiring me

Top Bottom