• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

I was about to joke that the manager that was "work before school!" was probably a manager in a super big company that didn't give a shit what he did. guess I was right. it seems you run into those people more the bigger the company is

my brother used to work for wal mart. he quit. a year later they called asking why he hadn't come in that day.

I tried to apply to Wal Mart and had the manager straight up lie to me in my face to deny me the job.. I still don't know why he did that and why they put up so much resistance to hiring me
they hire people who they think will fall in line.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
welp no more gta:V for me. awoke this morning thinking my ps3 laser crapped out cause the disc wasn't showing up in the menu. Pushed the eject button to find I have a huge crack in my gta:V disc. wtfwftfwtfwtf. super pissed and this was my day off too. fuck.

edit, edit: disc problem was resolved. still looking into possible ps3 issues.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
DrMontelban on PSN

I have...a lot more free time since I (well, don't atm) work for the federal gov't

If there is riots I call a white woman

White women have caller ID, they know when yo ass is calling.

tumblr_m78d1wjNdM1rnufmqo1_500.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Online is so busted. They should have waited another week or something, because wow. They dropped the ball.

Why in the fuck did they leave auto-aim on for online? Guns put you down in less than two seconds in 5. They didn't learn from GTA IV? Theeee worst.

BHZ Mayor

DY, I sent a request for the crew. Sorry lurkers, looks like it's requests only. To everyone else, the crew won't show up if you're searching for it. I had to get to it from DY's page.

Sidenote: I'm lucky that the default character looked enough like me that I didn't have to do much to get a family that slightly resembles my real life one.

Alright just woke up. What the hell did I miss? Is GTA online working? Is the US on fire? Will they or won't they? And who is the mysterious man in the suit at the funeral? Should I tune in next week or next summer?

/sarcasm at the last questions. It sounded better in my head then typed.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That Kimmel sketch is kinda fucked up.

ACA vs. Obamacare.....

People don't realize its the same thing. How?

Look at it like basketball jerseys...

When a black guy wears it, he's probably heavily into 'urban culture' and maybe in a gang

When a white guy wears it, he's a fan

Slayven

I finally figured out why the Reps are going so hard, other than hating blacks and poor people. They don't want Obama to have a legacy.

R* servers are more dead than Ja and Tyrese music career.

Its funny cause kids skipped school and people called off of work to play. The game sold over a 100 million and they expected the multiplayer to work right on the first day its live? Lol waste of sick time, ima give R* a day or two I can wait.

FyreWulff

they hire people who they think will fall in line.

The lie was that he said he called my previous employer and told me none of the people I listed there as my boss and referrals worked there anymore, and told me I had to get new people to supply him with.

The catch was.. my previous employer was the public library. Which meant all the meeting minutes are posted online because everything we did there was public record. Everyone I listed was still recorded present for a meeting that had happened a week earlier, and these were all people that the only way they were leaving was retiring.

Also, Destiny beta on 4 different platforms. I wonder if Bungie is doing all versions in house or if at least a couple are outsourced

Top Bottom