• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

This Evilore thread...yo...
KuGsj.gif

Yeap.

HOF potential

J10

Banned
I played Half Life 2 and the episodes. I can't remember what they were about. Or what the enemies even looked like. All I remember is the vehicle sections being really unfun and there was a giant friendly dogbot.

And now I realize I can't remember much about most games I play because I consume them very fast with very little consideration for what is actually going on in them.

I have to chime that HL doesn't do anything for me either. I might have been too late to the party to enjoy it. I tried not long ago to go through HL2 and got bored as fuck. After HL1's 10 year anniversary I tried to play thorugh it...and got bored as fuck.

Setting up now. Guys, you need to go ahead and set up your account with the Social Club. I can only add friends through PSN but not add you to the crew right now with things as is.

Still need an invite--for some reason, your name never comes up when I search on PSN.
Moris, I added you a while back, still shows as pending.

whoa whoa whoa, slow down. You'll get there one day, until then learn from your floor mopping sensei.

Remember, when he teaches you 'wax on, wax off' he ain't preparing you for a fight. You better get that floor waxing technique down if you ever want to drop that 'asst.' from the patch on your coveralls.

Imm0rt4l

I have to chime that HL doesn't do anything for me either. I might have been too late to the party to enjoy it. I tried not long ago to go through HL2 and got bored as fuck. After HL1's 10 year anniversary I tried to play thorugh it...and got bored as fuck.

Probably, the game leaked when I was still in high school.

FyreWulff

So as part of my "exit" package I got a laptop. This is the first laptop I've ever had for myself.. so this is a whole new experience for me.

AMD Quad-Core A6-5200 with Radeon HD 8400 graphics and 4GB of RAM. And Windows 8. I'm trying to not hate on Metro out of the gate but it seems to want to fight more than help me. Thank goodness I can just click Desktop mode and go back to Windows 7 mode.

edit: did they really need the Charms menu to activate when you go to the upper right corner?

Gattsu25

Banned
Ugh.

Just got a twitter direct message from my brother's twitter account.

The problem? My brother passed away in 2011

I wanted to deactivate all of his accounts after his passing but my family resisted. Twitter isn't that bad because he was only following 2 accounts (now a third popped up which is probably related to the account compromise) but he has a facebook page with thousands of followers.

We need to jump on memorializing that before it gets compromised and sends out a dangerous link.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So 25 extra lives is considered DLC now? When can we expect free rings and 'skip to the end of the game' dlc?

Get a real game console dlc

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So 25 extra lives is considered DLC now? When can we expect free rings and 'skip to the end of the game' dlc?

Get a real game console dlc

I think it perfectly reflects how asinine dlc is. Paying for shit already on disc, 14 dollars for dlc, horse armor. Just hoping to get more milk from a rock.

You know what.....

Fuck this morning. My girl woke me up to tell me she had a meeting in Atlanta at 0900. I said cool have a good one I'm trying to sleep. At 1100 she walks in the house and tells me she was just terminated due to the ACA. I'm sitting here speechless. She is crying because her record is impeccable. They explained that since she was salary, they were going in a new direction with benefits. So her and 9 other employees who were salary just got shitcanned because it would be cheaper for the company. All other employees were contracted. I asked her were we good, she said we got enough money to last a fucking year or 2 but the problem is we are waiting on the diagnosis from the tumors I told you about a while back. And guess whose insurance says bye bye at the end of the month.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

When it rains it fucking pours.

Now I'm up trying to write a contract to sell this car and can't goddamn concentrate.

akira28

Steady up, Rio. You know you two can handle it.

Can she sign up for one of the new healthcare exchanges so there won't be a gap in coverage?

You know what.....

Fuck this morning. My girl woke me up to tell me she had a meeting in Atlanta at 0900. I said cool have a good one I'm trying to sleep. At 1100 she walks in the house and tells me she was just terminated due to the ACA. I'm sitting here speechless. She is crying because her record is impeccable. They explained that since she was salary, they were going in a new direction with benefits. So her and 9 other employees who were salary just got shitcanned because it would be cheaper for the company. All other employees were contracted. I asked her were we good, she said we got enough money to last a fucking year or 2 but the problem is we are waiting on the diagnosis from the tumors I told you about a while back. And guess whose insurance says bye bye at the end of the month.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

When it rains it fucking pours.

Now I'm up trying to write a contract to sell this car and can't goddamn concentrate.

Move up here to Raleigh bro. Sorry to hear that man.

Top Bottom