• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You see that Suelyn Meidoros (?) sextape? That shit DESTROYED her career. The world found out that she wasn't the sex-god that she appeared to be and it moved the hell on. That shit was lame as hell. Then you've got sextapes like Farrah from Teen Mom - that are just... well, its clearly the sex that many don't like to see because of the bolt-ons, and overracting, and general trashiness. There's a balance to it. Its somewhere between that and X-art. That's where the hook is.
What was interesting was his convos about gonzo but his distaste with extreme stuff as a means to make the sex better. To him the problem is one of detachment. Which to me is why he's such a hit with people like myself. He kisses, grabs tit and fucks like there isn't a cam in the room. I prefer that to a guy basically being a fuck doll because "he might ruin that 5 min steady shot of areola."

It's what makes him good - but he's a rare case. He gets to do that because he's the superstar. He's the rare male talent that actually brings the best out of his partner consistently. And he does so without making the scene about him.

The problem is, he's such a pariah when it comes being awesome that certain (crappy) directors (that suck) can't help but make the scene all about him. Whether it be closeups of him, centering on him, or ManuelPenisWorship that they outright ruin good scenes before they even get to editing. I think both he and Tommy Gunn are both top-tier male performers but the problem is that some directors just don't know what to do with them since letting them be awesome on their own is too hard. Or something.

white dude puts himself on Worldstar

can't link to it but that Vine Uncut Comp on Worldstar is
iRrtbh9FilFI9.png

See, a black dude would never be able to talk to a cop like that sober or drunk. Dude would have been beat and shot pretty quickly.

The only uncut WSHH video I've ever and will ever love is Mia Cortinez on World Star Candy.

I don't have the right smilie to express my feelings towards it. So I'll just go with hnnnngggg

Okay mad random well not really. So my ex JUST hit me up with a text that says and I quote.

"Happy birthday, and sorry for your lost. I'm here for you, I still live at the same apartment. And the spare key is still where I always keep it. You can come over if you need to. I know your current GF works at night at the hospital."

triflin ass.

Slayven

I am not a sports nut but folks mad abotu Romo not playing well. Every radio channel this morning was talking about him sucking. I thought they went too far when the Gospel channel said he should take lessons from Superhead on how not to choke.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Okay mad random well not really. So my ex JUST hit me up with a text that says and I quote.

"Happy birthday, and sorry for your lost. I'm here for you, I still live at the same apartment. And the spare key is still where I always keep it. You can come over if you need to. I know your current GF works at night at the hospital."

triflin ass.
The "apartment / spare key" shit sure is trifling as fuck. Devious as hell trying to snap you when you're down too. Her dropping knowledge about your current GF's schedule is scary though.

The "apartment / spare key" shit sure is trifling as fuck. Devious as hell trying to snap you when you're down too. Her dropping knowledge about your current GF's schedule is scary though.

Yea that's why I had to leave her in the first place (well that and she threw my PS3 controller through my TV back in 10). As for knowing my GF's schedule...yea that's shady af.

triflin ass.

Stay the fuck away!

harSon

Banned
I am not a sports nut but folks mad abotu Romo not playing well. Every radio channel this morning was talking about him sucking. I thought they went too far when the Gospel channel said he should take lessons from Superhead on how not to choke.

At some point, your defense has to make a stop. As far as I'm concerned, once you've reached 500 yards passing and 5 touchdowns/0 interceptions, you have done your fucking job as a QB. If your team can't win with that stat line, then that's on them.

Also, if the Pirates win today... oh my god, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That's the kind of crazy that gets you into trouble even if you don't do anything.

Some ex girls and guys alike just get sneaky as fuck, can't move on, get their Joe on instead.

triflin ass.

That does not sound like a stable personality...

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

triflin ass.

Dat bitch cray

Before disposal? What are you going to do if you notice she poked holes after the fact... suck that shit out like snake venom?

Its meant for when you are throwing out your own condom and you are with a level headed girl who aint about having your lives altered in 12 months.

I don't plan to even entertain the girl, I have yet to respond.

Something something TRAP something. That shit is straight Ackbar.

.....Goddamn.
Bring your own. If it is out of your possession for any amount of time, you go for your backup, which you should have in your sock next to your drop piece.

That's right condoms are the equivalent to airport luggage.

And BCT stock is back on the rise........

The results from her biopsy just came in and CANCER MOTHERFUCKING FREE.

*happy fucking dance*

But don't know what caused the growths though but, no fucking cancer.

I need beer. Good way to start my days off.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

*happy fucking dance*

Fucking great news!

kyored

*happy fucking dance*

Good shit Rio, its gonna be a good week.

zero_suit

*happy fucking dance*

Congrats :)

Nakazato

triflin ass.

YO Damn

*happy fucking dance*

Good to hear bro !

Now see, if this was Nakazato, he would go over there "just to talk" after accepting her friend request on Facebook
*Takes ball and goes home*

BHZ Mayor

*happy fucking dance*

That's what's up.

cdyhybrid

*happy fucking dance*

Good shit.

Top Bottom