• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Why do people always compare me to stuff. People at work are calling me Gamboa now (Yuriorkis Gamboa). At my last job, the kids/client kept asking me if I follow MMA cause they think I look like Alistair Overeem. And I got old ass women calling me Drake at company picnics. Why does your old hag ass know who Drake is? :(

why indeed...

"Where are you from?"
*states country/nationality/country of birth*
"Yeah but where are you ORIGINALLY from?"

Anyone got this before?

i get that all the time, and i say i'm from Brooklyn, then sometimes they dig and then i mention where i was born...

but man, my li'l sister. i remember her telling me about how people don't believe her when she says she's from Brooklyn!

Gorillaz

Did we talk about this meme yet?
ScSbvz0.png

liked this one alot too lol

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Why do people always compare me to stuff. People at work are calling me Gamboa now (Yuriorkis Gamboa). At my last job, the kids/client kept asking me if I follow MMA cause they think I look like Alistair Overeem. And I got old ass women calling me Drake at company picnics. Why does your old hag ass know who Drake is? :(

Her kids probably watch degrassi and saw his wheelchair jimmy ass.

it's what happens when you don't skip leg day

what if there was a female bodybuilder anime

there's a female wrestling one airing now

girl had a weight training montage halfway through

also, if you're well toned, fuck the bra. if guys can go shirtless, girls can too

So many Ls, so little time

My brother has a job interview tomorrow, he asked me which Radiohead album was the best in case they ask. I told him In Rainbows, fuck it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What is Draking? Is that like when you're nice to women?

In this instance, I Draked by doing a couple of things.

Mainly, I didn't really push to have sex with her because I "was trying to start a relationship that wasn't based on sex for once" and when she threw it at me (and this is sort of her fault) she was trying waaaaaay too hard to the point where it was almost offensive. Like, "I've seen a couple of BET specials and I heard black guys love this sort of thing" type shit.

I should've just beat it in because its a harsh reality that some women date black guys to have sex with black guys.

Mistakes were made.

Village

In this instance, I Draked by doing a couple of things.

Mainly, I didn't really push to have sex with her because I "was trying to start a relationship that wasn't based on sex for once" and when she threw it at me (and this is sort of her fault) she was trying waaaaaay too hard to the point where it was almost offensive. Like, "I've seen a couple of BET specials and I heard black guys love this sort of thing" type shit.

I should've just beat it in because its a harsh reality that some women date black guys to have sex with black guys.

Mistakes were made.

Why do you regret this? I dunno, if that is what you were trying to do at the time, why even feel bad. Looking for sometype of meaning in a relationship is a noble endevour and clearly you both wanted different things. Maybe you can find a girl who will smagg you regardless of skin color.

That isn't draking. Draking is when you go to club arguing with the other X about how much she loved you more when she is with someone else.

So many Ls, so little time

My brother has a job interview tomorrow, he asked me which Radiohead album was the best in case they ask. I told him In Rainbows, fuck it.

That was their last good album ever most likely. And their third (or maybe second) best. Weird question for interview, record store?

I think it was just a white people joke. I assume all white people argue about best Radiohead albums on a weekly basis, so you best come prepared. Not too many white people jokes these days..."haha, good credit amirite"

Kings of Limbs was so ASSSSS

Onemic

I think it was just a white people joke. I assume all white people argue about best Radiohead albums on a weekly basis, so you best come prepared. Not too many white people jokes these days..."haha, good credit amirite"

Kings of Limbs was so ASSSSS

Album was legit. Wasn't good compared to Radioheads lofty standards

In Rainbows is actually my favorite. Its definitely their most accessible work, and its got a real cohesive sound from beginning to end that I didn't find in Kid A/OK Computer. I really value that cohesive album sound; that's probably the main reason I have ATLiens over Aquemini.

edit: Moris I see you on that wack-ass 2K

Top Bottom