• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21936-1381258967-3.gif

Except when he's dropping sea life on people, or punching Superman out, or just overall fucking shit up.

So kinda like when Falcon attacks people with Falcons, punches Captain America and overall "fucking shit up"?

Aquaman is a JL member outta pity. Only time Aquaman was a beast was during the DC animated movie The Flashpoint Paradox. He couldn't even get a feature in the other JL movies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So kinda like when Falcon attacks people with Falcons, punches Captain America and overall "fucking shit up"?

Aquaman is a JL member outta pity. Only time Aquaman was a beast was during the DC animated movie The Flashpoint Paradox. He couldn't even get a feature in the other JL movies.

when falcon can make his falcons do this,

pull off shit like this

or take out cerberus

then ill consider them on the same level.

FyreWulff

Yeah, I was following it before. Now all of his organs were suddenly disappeared and he was stuffed with newspaper?

Okay, maybe missing a liver, sure. Stomach gone? Plausible.

But all of his organs, INCLUDING HIS BRAIN? And then they stuffed the skull with newspaper too?

Someone didn't want evidence to be available.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah, I was following it before. Now all of his organs were suddenly disappeared and he was stuffed with newspaper?

Okay, maybe missing a liver, sure. Stomach gone? Plausible.

But all of his organs, INCLUDING HIS BRAIN? And then they stuffed the skull with newspaper too?

Someone didn't want evidence to be available.
This is fucked up. Needs more exposure but I feel like it won't get it for multiple reasons. I hope the family is able to push it and open an investigation seeing as the police and state have failed them or may even be part of a cover-up going on.

I'm not usually one to call out conspiracy but all the organs missing, inconsistent cause of death & body stuffed with newspaper? Something is clearly wrong here.

Nakazato

Michael B Jordan is screen testing to play Johnny Storm in the FF4 reboot. Cant wait for him to get it and all the backlash.

#Goodactorsshouldgetroles

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I swear. Whenever this government shutdown bullshit ends, I'll probably snap on anyone proudly proclaiming how they don't like to vote. :/

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I swear. Whenever this government shutdown bullshit ends, I'll probably snap on anyone proudly proclaiming how they don't like to vote. :/

dude, SIX weeks?

I mean, wtf am I gonna do?

well, am I young and there are plenty of lonely working businesswomen in ATL, but still...

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I don't vote. Lay it on me.

It ain't over with yet and you're not in here proudly proclaiming that everyone in here is a sheep. :)

Still, you see the bullshit going down now. Shit like this happens when you don't vote.

dude, SIX weeks?

I mean, wtf am I gonna do?

well, am I young and there are plenty of lonely working businesswomen in ATL, but still...

Man, if you're single, you need to hit up those lonely business women. Find you a sugar mama or something. Hard to move on these streets. :|

Top Bottom