• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Onemic

Heard GTA online fixed those character deletion problems so I guess I'll try it again later today. Hopefully my deleted character gets restored.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Must sting to know as wack as Tempest is, he's still more legit than Arthur. :3

I'd rather read a Speedy solo than Aquaman. I'd rather read the solo adventures of Alfred than Aquaman.

except, you know, he isnt. the delusion is strong in you friend

Parallax stan for Aquaman harder than his boy Hudlin stan for Panther

(but for real Aquaman is cool and stopped being lame after all those tired Superfriends jokes died off)

Parallax

Aquaman fans can never call anyone delusional. It's like Drake fans calling other rappers and their fans soft.

Shit don't make no kinda sense.

the only ones delusional regarding aquaman are the people that keep pushing superfriends jokes that they have any relevancy.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Still haven't touched GTA Online. Probably won't have time next week anyway. Have they fixed all the issues?
yeah so far everything is working like it should. they even started to fix some of the exploits people have been using. and I hope to god lost characters stay gone cause I have a lvl21 char in the old spot and if that gets destroyed I'm going to be pissed. GTA online is my goty, really enjoying it.

soooo

when's the first race war gonna start in GTA Online?

That sorta happen to me the other night, some kid tried to kill me after i spawned from a mission. I dodged him for a while and went in guns blazing and killed him. He starts screaming in the mic calling me nigger this and nigger that and another black guy heard it and he started to roll with me while he hunted and killed this kid over and over. The kid even left to join another session and we followed him over to it lol.

I played GTA Online for few then left. Playing with randoms is just infuriating.

the only ones delusional regarding aquaman are the people that keep pushing superfriends jokes that they have any relevancy.

Well thankfully no one has made superfriends jokes yet. Aquaman being a joke was only really further exasperated by Superfriends, we're talking about a character who originally talked to fish and would die if he wasn't back in the water within an hour. Not to mention his name...not even Marvel was dumb enough to name Namor Aquaman.

Aquaman was doomed to take Ls from inception. No one wants to read about Ariel's dad saving sea creatures.

Edit: Got this notification on my phone.
ibzEDpQFIK29Cv.jpg

lulz.

Parallax

I played GTA Online for few then left. Playing with randoms is just infuriating.

Well thankfully no one has made superfriends jokes yet. Aquaman being a joke was only really further exasperated by Superfriends, we're talking about a character who originally talked to fish and would die if he wasn't back in the water within an hour. Not to mention his name...not even Marvel was dumb enough to name Namor Aquaman.

Aquaman was doomed to take Ls from inception. No one wants to read about Ariel's dad saving sea creatures.

Edit: Got this notification on my phone.

lulz.

aquaman is no more dumb a name than batman, spider man, or iron man. and its a good thing that the moveset that has been joked about has been long since modified. its like people constantly dissing batman due to the live action show, despite the characters being two different people.

Mr. Patch

I had to turn the game off after the first boss of Dark Souls.

I didn't die, but a nigga was shook. Dude was attacking me before I knew what the fuck was happening.

Slayven

See this is why I hate ordering shit from the internet. I ordered my shit 3am Saturday morning. Shit shipped from Connecticut and just now getting to Georgia? DId they say fuck standard and use Nintendo express shipping(same as standard just 6 years later than everyone else)?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

I didn't die, but a nigga was shook. Dude was attacking me before I knew what the fuck was happening.

the game is not that hard. there is a door to the left of where the tutorial area boss drops. just run threw it and light the bonfire. you can come back to this area later and fuk his shit up.

oh wait you didn't die ? so did u make it to lordran?

Mr. Patch

the game is not that hard. there is a door to the left of where the tutorial area boss drops. just run threw it and light the bonfire. you can come back to this area later and fuk his shit up.

oh wait you didn't die ? so did u make it to lordran?

Yep. Made it to Lordran, lit the bonfire, and I was done.

That reminds me when Playstation first came out, I was playing resident evil and that cutscene when you first encounter the zombie came up. I turn off the playstation and went outside and rode my bike, had my cousin come play it for me lol

Currently at work. Security job, have to sit in a car for a lot of hours.. Can someone link me some good stand up comedy? I think that'll help time pass since I didn't bring a laptop or anything.

Preferably a black comedian cause they're funnier. I've seen most of Chappelles work too unless he's got some new things.

Currently at work. Security job, have to sit in a car for a lot of hours.. Can someone link me some good stand up comedy? I think that'll help time pass since I didn't bring a laptop or anything.

Preferably a black comedian cause they're funnier. I've seen most of Chappelles work too unless he's got some new things.

Patrice Oneal.

CultofBlackPhillip on Youtube.
Elephant in the Room(Stand-Up special)

Gorillaz

That Patrice O neal stand up was probably the first in a while that had me rolling. A lot of people said that he was originally going to be the next big comic. RIP in Peace.
Got a few hours in on gta online today. Came up 70k, progress.

yea...
I remember how it felt having money. I spent it on putting random bounties on people and watching lobbies flock to them on my big screen TV in my house. I was on some puppetmaster shit

Until I went broke.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Things I've learned on Neogaf:

"Redskins" is okay to use as a name for a football team because the Negro Baseball Leagues existed.

thank you for this

damn at this black phill ep2

I know it's comedy but there is some truth in the madness.

I listen to it because I can relate. When I was coming up that was the mentality you were SUPPOSED to have when dealing with ladies. I love because its one of those situations where the thoughts you have are just vocalized. Theres truth in what he is spittin.

And I second it. If you havent listened to Black Phillip then you need to rectify that.

I personally would love to have a podcast or some other medium talking about relationships or just men and women in general. I think it would be a fantastic listen. I mean some real no holds barred, rough and tumble raw shit. Hmm......

*Motivation acquired*

Top Bottom