• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

They'll need that token white friend who tries to be "hood" for comedic purposes. He'll try to say something like "Wassup my brothassss!" and they'll just stare at him.

Really now? OK.

Yea really, he shot his hook hand in one panel, summoned a shark in another (thus making this nigga worthless since 90% of JLs battles don't occur near water). I guess he's suppose to be badass because he took off one of Cerberus' heads?

Is the bar for "badass" that low bruh?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Yea really, he shot his hook hand in one panel, summoned a shark in another (thus making this nigga worthless since 90% of JLs battles don't occur near water). I guess he's suppose to be badass because he took off one of Cerberus' heads?

Show me sam doing anything close to that though

He the best we gon get from the Mer folk though. I don't recall Aquaman diving head first in a pool of alcohol like the boy Namor did..........eh; the bar might be that low.

He the best we gon get from the Mer folk though. I don't recall Aquaman diving head first in a pool of alcohol like the boy Namor did..........eh; the bar might be that low.

Namor is scrub level too, but at least he has relevancy within his universe when it comes to major events. If it wasn't for the Nu52 reboot, Aquaman would be irrelevant as fuck; they don't even give his ass a ring when they go on their JL adventures. Aquaman forever holds Ls. Like I said the best Aquaman depiction was The Flashpoint Paradox.

Falcon is wack as fuck too don't get it twisted, its a nigga that talks to birds, that's one step below electric powers.

DC needs to replace Aquaman with Mera or Tempest.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Namor is scrub level too, but at least he has relevancy within his universe when it comes to major events. If it wasn't for the Nu52 reboot, Aquaman would be irrelevant as fuck; they don't even give his ass a ring when they go on their JL adventures. Aquaman forever holds Ls. Like I said the best Aquaman depiction was The Flashpoint Paradox.

Falcon is wack as fuck too don't get it twisted, its a nigga that talks to birds, that's one step below electric powers.

you name drop tempest? hes the biggest lame in the ocean.

Slayven

you name drop tempest? hes the biggest lame in the ocean.

AND he stole his name from a black man
00002.jpg

unearthing_doompatrol_04_1104.jpg

Imm0rt4l

Anybody here been playing GTA online? Seems to be working well now. Hard as fuck to make this money though. All I want is an Aston Martin, but I'm only 5k richer than I was yesterday. May have to do some survival, played some with Gorillaz the other day.

Anybody here been playing GTA online? Seems to be working well now. Hard as fuck to make this money though. All I want is an Aston Martin, but I'm only 5k richer than I was yesterday. May have to do some survival, played some with Gorillaz the other day.

Yeah money is hard to get, steal those SUVs that be around Rockford Hills and sell them to LS Customs they give you 9gs for them. I got tired of spawning in the open and bought the apartment for 80k and for an 80k apartment it looks like shit.

Imm0rt4l

Yeah money is hard to get, steal those SUVs that be around Rockford Hills and sell them to LS Customs they give you 9gs for them. I got tired of spawning in the open and bought the apartment for 80k and for an 80k apartment it looks like shit.

Duly noted, I'ma probably give this a try today. You know the name of the suv? I wouldn't be surprised if R* already nerfed the amount you get on it with the newest updates. Finding certain rides can be a little annoying though, especially if the game starts glitching and you see the same cars over and over again. Took me forever to find the Futo(initial D drift car).

Gorillaz

Just got out of my last lecture so l will be home in a bit. I can get some good farming missions going later tonight

Edit: Aquaman? Really? That's what's hot on the streets?

Duly noted, I'ma probably give this a try today. You know the name of the suv? I wouldn't be surprised if R* already nerfed the amount you get on it with the newest updates. Finding certain rides can be a little annoying though, especially if the game starts glitching and you see the same cars over and over again. Took me forever to find the Futo(initial D drift car).

Gallivanter Baller. They're the Range Rover look alikes. Afiak they haven't been nerfed at all because you can only sell to LS Customs once every 48 minutes.

Its something Baller cant remeber the maker's name but its the Baller.

Maybe I wasnt paying attention to the time but I could have swore I sold cars to different LS Customs around the map.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
yeah I was wondering why only a few us were online. and dy need to upgrade my crew member status. putting in that work out here.

I'm usually on really late at night or early morning.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'll take a look at the crew stuff in a few. You guys will need another commish anyways.

J10

Banned
I used to see her pictures come up on Tumblr all the time and thought she had a really unnatural hip to waist ratio, like she was missing a few ribs or something.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Brave and the bold Aquaman was the GOAT aquaman because at least he had a personality.

BHZ Mayor

Can someone, probably Slayven because he doesn't have a job, cross-reference the conservative defenders in political threads with the racism rug-sweepers in race threads?

Gorillaz

Slay with that Tommy avatar lmao
BHZ and Gorilla were the only dudes I've seen on and connection problems kept me from linking up, I ended up just robbing shops.

I still do and even lost my character....Twice. The one I have now was suppose to be a goof off one until I realized my original was fucked. If I lose another one I'm probably done with it altogether.

Top Bottom