• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT4| Learn to love the BBC

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why miley couldn't be built like this tho

Reminds me of the chick in the Tyler video
tumblr_mu0q4xaMLV1qk6zdio1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtj53iydje1ru423qo1_500.jpg

Megara from Hercules proportions.

Slayven

Things I've learned on Neogaf:

"Redskins" is okay to use as a name for a football team because the Negro Baseball Leagues existed.

I just read that, I was so WTFed that I had to turn off my computer and go outside and ride my bike. While out riding my bike a whooty stopped me and said she wanted to fuck, but I said I rather play Brute Forces. She then gave me a scrap of paper with some numbers on it, I gave it back and told her she dropped this by accident.

Onemic

I just read that, I was so WTFed that I had to turn off my computer and go outside and ride my bike. While out riding my bike a whooty stopped me and said she wanted to fuck, but I said I rather play Brute Forces. She then gave me a scrap of paper with some numbers on it, I gave it back and told her she dropped this by accident.

image.php

G-Fex

goddamn slayven i'm cracking up

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

LOOOL

Okay. Just came across that thread with my man talking about Redskins compared to the Negro Baseball League......I think I'm just going to stick around the BCT thread today. venturing out into other parts of GAF is......

G-Fex

Okay. Just came across that thread with my man talking about Redskins compared to the Negro Baseball League......I think I'm just going to stick around the BCT thread today. venturing out into other parts of GAF is......

I didn't even want to go into the handsome homeless thread

Onemic

My OS class is slowly becoming unbearable. Not because of the work or anything like that, but because it seems that no one in this class likes to take showers. Every time I enter the room it's like going through a wall of some of the most vile BO I've ever smelt and I have to sit through 3 hours of this stink. I feel like out of the 30 people in the class, half of them reek of BO and there's only so much I can take before I go HAM and call everyone the fuck out.

This must be what an anime convention smells like.

edit: just caught a big whiff, I feel like fainting.

Slayven

My OS class is slowly becoming unbearable. Not because of the work or anything like that, but because it seems that no one in this class likes to take showers. Every time I enter the room it's like going through a wall of some of the most vile BO I've ever smelt and I have to sit through 3 hours of this stink. I feel like out of the 30 people in the class, half of them reek of BO and there's only so much I can take before I go HAM and call everyone the fuck out.

This must be what an anime convention smells like.

edit: just caught a big whiff, I feel like fainting.

Mostly guys?

Oh boy,

Bought a organic lettuce and herb mix at the supermarket. I swear to god they just mowed the lawn and dumped the bag into a plastic container, and threw a upc on it. I pulled out a piece of something that looks like its from a pine tree. Now I have this damn grass/mint taste in my mouth, yuck.

GTAV is singlehandedly responsible for reviving the word "homie".

sigh.

My boy put me on them a few weeks ago, they're dope.

They probably should've gone with a different group name though, lol...

Yea they really should have, but it does make for funny situations when you tell people "I just discovered The Internet."

Slayven

Oh boy,

Bought a organic lettuce and herb mix at the supermarket. I swear to god they just mowed the lawn and dumped the bag into a plastic container, and threw a upc on it. I pulled out a piece of something that looks like its from a pine tree. Now I have this damn grass/mint taste in my mouth, yuck.

Real niggas eat locally sourced sustainable produce.

Imm0rt4l

Is that Bria o_0

Lol
GTAV is singlehandedly responsible for reviving the word "homie".

sigh.

Yea they really should have, but it does make for funny situations when you tell people "I just discovered The Internet."
Rock star should have let one of the gangsters on payroll proofread that shit. That word is abused to death in the dialogue.
Jesus

I really should jump into Eyeshield 21 again, I stopped reading when they went against that Olympian/Greek team with the one dude who simply glides over everyone when he leaps; who turned out to be the son of one of the guys who was like a mentor to the jumper on Sena's team.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Anyone remember Kuroko's Basketball?

This dude dominates entire leagues with the power of streetball.

Onemic

So R* is giving away 500k to all players and people are complaining about it.

500k is a fuckton considering the amount of work it takes to get just 100k. Understandable for the people that put in a ton of time just to get enough cheese for a trashy backlot apartment.

I didn't, so in that case I'm happy, but I'd say the complaints are justified considering the amount you get rewarded per mission.

Now I just wonder how much shit I can buy with dat 500k. Most of the stuff is still locked for me since my character got deleted. All I can buy with my rank is a pistol. Not sure if apartments/garages/cars are locked based on your rank too.

Imm0rt4l

So R* is giving away 500k to all players and people are complaining about it.

"I exploited the game to the fullest and these lowly plebs shouldn't come near my amount of money. "

"I spent 50 hours legitmately earning 500k, and now rockstar is basically giving this shit away to everyone"

The latter is kinda understandable

I like the economy of GTA, it's not super easy to earn exorbitant amounts of money and that makes earning stuff have some sense of worth. I just hope they include more stuff to buy in the near future. Probably doesn't matter though as money cards will be purchasable eventually, plus when BAWSAQ is up a good amount of players will be on that insider trading, but maybe it won't be as abusable as in the single player. In the SP I'm sitting on 1.5billion per character and I don't really have a lot of shit to spend it on. Come next week I'ma wake up in a new Bugatti Adder.

Top Bottom